Dr. Who?

Knott knocked softly on the door and waited for a reply. Upon entering the room he found Tew sitting on his bed to his left tapping happily away on his laptop.

Tew smiled at seeing Knott and set his computer off to the side, "Hey, I wasn't sure if I would see you tonight. Everything okay with Arthit and Kong? I got your text, I took that photo down and I'm looking into who posted it."

Knott walked up to Tew and bent down slightly to place a light kiss on his lips.  Pulling away he motioned for Tew to scoot over so he could sit next to him on the bed.  Once Knott was settled Tew automatically leaned into him, savoring the feel of Knott's muscled arm wrapping around his shoulder.

"I wasn't going to go the whole day and not see you, babe," Knott said, lazily drawing figure eights on Tew's bare arm causing him to shiver, "Are you cold? You want my hoodie?"

Tew smiled up at his boyfriend and shook his head no.  Knott's compassion was just one of the many things he liked about him.  His loyalty to his friends was another.  Tew had been at the pledge meeting to work the av equipment.  As soon as that picture flashed on the screen he knew his friend, Kong, was going to have trouble with his overly possessive boyfriend.  He wasn't surprised when Knott had sent him a text almost immediately letting him know that he had to postpone their plans for tonight.  It wasn't unusual to find Knott in the middle of his group of friends, playing peacekeeper.

"Arthit went off, it just wasn't on Kong.  I haven't seen him this upset before.  I'm not sure what about Noh that rubs Arthit the wrong way but I'm almost afraid he's going to hurt that kid," Knott confessed quietly.

"But you stopped him, right?" Tew asked certain of the answer.

"Yeah, but barely.  Noh's boyfriend is as possessive and jealous of him as Arthit is of Kong.  I thought he was going to kill Arthit for touching Noh.  It was crazy!"

"I'm glad you were there to stop it.  You have said yourself that Arthit isn't like how he portrays himself.  That the head hazer role is just that, a role.  I'm sure Arthit would have been really upset with himself it he had done anything to Noh."

"You're pretty smart, Tew.  You see things most people don't," Knott said impressed by his cute junior.

"I may have my nose behind a computer screen most of the time, but I like to people watch," Tew said with a shrug.

"No offense to you, but I'm really hating technology right now.  I'd like to get my hands on whoever took that stupid photo.  No, I'd like to go back to that day and tell Arhtit to just leave Noh alone."

"None, taken." Tew was a computer programming major and a pretty wicked hacker.  He knew better than anyone the dangers of technology.

Tew glanced at his alarm clock noting the time, 7:30pm, "Have you eaten?  We still have time to run and get some food before curfew."

"Can we order take out?  Just stay in and relax.  Sound good?" Knott asked expectantly giving Tew a shy smile.

"That sounds perfect."

Tew scooted out from under Knotts arm and got up off the bed to grab the take out menus.  He still felt like pinching himself whenever he was with Knott.  It still seemed unreal that this wonderful man called him his.  Tew had always believed that he lived in a small world, and he found out how small it was that second week he was home on summer vacation when he ran into Knott at his favorite comic store a couple miles away from his hometown.  Come to find out that comic store was located in Knott's hometown.  Him and Knott had grown up not even five miles away from each other, but back then they might as well have been living on separate planets. For all the times Tew had traveled back and forth from his hometown to Knott's they had never crossed paths until coming to a college eight hours away.