Only Have Eyes For You

Phun didn't stop dragging Noh until they reached the room he was looking for.  Pulling Noh into the darkened room he pressed him up against the closed door and turned the lock, locking themselves in and the outside world out.  Phun needed some alone time with his Noh. Taking advantage of Noh's still stunned state Phun swooped in and captured Noh's full bottom lip between his teeth biting down just enough to make Noh gasp. As Noh's mouth opened in surprise Phun slipped his tongue inside seeking Noh's out not holding back his moan when their tongues met in a sensual caress. Running his fingers into Noh's hair Phun gently massaged his scalp while never letting up on tasting every part of his delectable mouth. With each nip, suck, lick, caress, every kiss became longer and hotter. Noh pulled away from Phun slightly to suck in a lungful of air, his breathing and Phun's coming out in heavy pants. Phun had all Noh's thoughts melted in a puddle of goo on the floor and he barely registered Phun working his t-shirt up over his head, but he did register the feel of a warm, wet tongue on his collar bone making a journey downward.

"Phun!"

"Hmm" Phun placed open mouth kisses on Noh's smooth tan skin starting from his right shoulder over to the left, then started a trail down to his left nipple.

"Phun!" Noh caught his boyfriend's wandering head and forced him to look at him.

"What, baby?"

"You're not mad at me?" Noh asked worry lacing his voice.

Phun placed his hands over Noh's that were holding his face, "I'm fucking furious Noh, but not at you! Did you really think I would blame you for that photo?"

"Not the photo, that wasn't my fault. None of it was really. Just you know everyone getting a damn peep show! Really, Kong didn't mean any harm," Noh rambled.

"Do I like that a good amount of people have seen you looking hot as hell? Fuck no, but I can't do anything about it now. You looked delicious, Noh," Phun leaned in kissing Noh's surprised lips, "I think one day you will need to recreate that look just for me."

"Fuck you," Noh muttered smiling softly, "Thank you Phun."

"For what?"

Phun was distracting Noh again by kissing his neck and running his hands down his back.

"Phun!"

Phun looked at Noh, smiling.

"I am yours Phun. I won't ever be anyone else's, I love you. Thank you for not only standing next to me, but up for me."

His mouthy brat always did have a way with words,"I want you, Noh."

"Where the hell are we Phun?"

"Janitors closet."

Noh couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out of him, "Aren't we supposed to be getting out of the closet, not in it?"

"It's private and has a lock, so shut it," Phun growled playfully nipping at Noh's jaw.

"Where do you we propose we "do it"?" Noh gasped moaning softly.

"I think we can get creative baby, you have anymore questions?" Phun asked impatiently. Only his boyfriend would turn this into the inquisition!

"Just one, you bring any stuff?"

Phun held up two condoms and a small bottle of lube.

Huh, not only was his boyfriend a horny bastard apparently he was a fucking Boy Scout!

"You been planning this, Prince Phun?" Noh teased.

Phun gathered Noh into a tight embrace kissing him until he was panting, "Hoping, it's been too fucking long since I've touched you baby."