Mmmm, Bacon

Toota spotted Arm and cursed. How did that bastard look good in faded jeans and a University hoodie? For the past week he had been avoiding him the best he could, which wasn't easy since Arm was his T.A. Arm went out of his way to ask Toota questions about everything, even when they both knew Arm was playing dumb. Toota was finding it harder and harder to resist the charming man and lie about his non-existent boyfriend.

"Earn! Earn, come here," Toota shouted to the younger male as he passed by with Pete.

Earn reluctantly stopped and turned towards a pleading Toota.

"No, I'm not your slave anymore. My answer is no." Earn didn't even want to know what the question was. His answer would still be no. All he wanted to do tonight was dance with Pete and maybe find a quiet place to have a little alone time with him.

"You owe me," Toota pouted.

Earn raised his eyebrow at Toota and made a face. "How?"

"You're still a freshie and by default I can tell you what to do. Just pretend to be my boyfriend. Hurry, he's coming over."

Earn sighed and Pete growled.

"You know why that isn't going to work!" Earn held up his and Pete's interlocked hand. "Boyfriends. You and I, not so much."

"So you added me as a third. It's a thing now," Toota pushed his way in between the couple just as Arm walked up to them.

"Toota. I was hoping we could talk," Arm said noting the awkwardness between the three standing before him.

"Sorry, but I'm busy," Toota refused flatly.

"Right, with your boyfriend and your boyfriends boyfriend. Which by the way how have you both been? Have you seen Mick? I know he came here with Per and Win to visit Ohm this weekend," Arm asked.

"Really? That was this weekend they were visiting. No I haven't seen them," Pete said.

"If we move closer to the stage, I'm sure we will probably run into them," Earn suggested.

"Excellent let's do that," Toota turned to escape but was stopped by a vice like grip on his arm.

"You two go ahead. I need to talk to your "boyfriend"." Arm said emphasizing the word boyfriend.

"This is harassment," Toota pulled his arm free and backed away from the all too handsome, all too good smelling man. "I have a rape whistle and I'm not afraid to use it."

"Give me three good reasons why you won't go on a date with me and I won't bother you again," Arm really liked Toota but he wasn't going to keep bothering the younger man if that was really what he wanted.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Do you smell something burning?" Arm looked towards Toota's ass to see if it was on fire for the huge lie he had just told.

"You are my T.A."

"So we have to keep our dating on the down low until the end of the semester. Besides, you have the highest grade in the class. It wouldn't be like you were sleeping with me to get a better grade. Next?"

"I don't do boyfriends."  Damn, he was losing this battle.   Arm was starting to get on his nerves because even to his own ears his excuses sounded lame.

"I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend...yet. I'm asking you on a date." Arm reached for Toota and pulled him close so that he was flush to his body. Toota had an urge to rub his nose against the cocky son of a bitches but he stopped himself and tried glaring instead.

"Have you been on a date before Toota? Not just out clubbing and then back to some random dude's bed. A date. You dress up nice like I know you like to do. I pick you up at the door of your house and hold the doors open for you. Or we can take turns. We're both men, I'm cool with either way. For our first date I'm going to take you to this lovely little Italian place that has the best food and the owner treats you like family. You like Italian?"

When Toota nodded his head Arm continued..

"Afterwards we can go dancing since I know you love to dance. At the end of the date I will walk you up to your door and give you a goodnight kiss. Something like this," Arm leaned in a fraction and placed his warm lips on Toota's trembling ones. Just the description of the date had Toota giddy. The few boyfriends he had in high school thought getting food from the 7-Eleven was a date.

"Once we have dated long enough that you feel comfortable to wake up in my bed again it will be to the smell of..."

"Mmmmm, Bacon," Toota sighed dreamily.

Arm smiled against Toota's lips and kissed him again lightly because he just had to.

"Next Friday work for you?"

Toota wanted a date with this man so bad, but he was scared. What if it didn't work out? What if he had his heart broken? What if it did work out? What if Arm was his Kongpob or Wad or Daniel?

Toota held out his phone to Arm so he could put his number in it, "Seven sharp. If you are a minute late, I won't be answering the door."

"Yes sir. Would never think of keeping you waiting, babycakes." Arm handed Toota back his phone and Toota snorted at seeing what Arm put his number under.

Hot For Teacher-219-223-4040

Sexy, smug, bastard. Toota couldn't keep the grin off his face.

**************************************************************************

A/N

I love Toota and I love Arm for him.  To recap our party so far Aim has claimed his man by an eyeliner cheek message.  Too freaking cute.  Arm has locked his man down for a date!  Woohoo!  That's all before Hell's Princes have even hit the stage.    

ELBLQ is going on vacation starting tomorrow.  Yay!  A week of relaxation with my bestie in AZ, watching sappy Hallmark movies and eating waaayyyyy to much junk food.  Along with having a ton of fun with my bestie I'm hoping to get some more writing done.  Because you know once the party is over the pledges have so much more to go through! lol (Chili cook off, sexy car wash, kissing booth, etc, etc...I don't know about you all but I can't wait!)

Lots of love my lovelies,

ELBLQ