Umm...Hello?

"Quinn...Quinn...Quinn!"

A zombie like Quinn on an early Monday morning was not an unusual occurrence. S was used to being ignored. This morning Quinn wasn't acting normal.

"Out with it. Tell Dr. S all your troubles."

"Troubles? I don't have any troubles," Quinn grumbled.

S raised an eyebrow. "Really? You've sighed five times in the last minute and you are holding your phone in a choke hold. Did it personally offend you?"

"Call my phone and see if it's working."

"Seriously..."

Quinn just stared at her. "Have you known me to make jokes?"

He had a point.

S took out her phone and dialed his number as it rang in her ear his phone lit up playing a song she didn't recognize.

"The fucking thing works just fine so why haven't I heard from him..." Quinn whispered under his breath.

S grinned catching the end of what he said. "Waiting for a call. I'm happy for you, Quinn. Cee's a great guy."

Quinn made a surprised sound in his throat. "How the hell do you know about Cee?"

"Janine. Those two are besties"

"That brat go and tell everyone!"

"No, just Janine. Janine isn't very happy about it. She doesn't like you, but I doubt she's going to like anyone that dates her Cee Bear."

"They are just friends, right? I don't share."

"Look at you getting all possessive. You must have lived in that house too long. All you SH boys get so territorial. Yes, just friends. Cee wouldn't have kissed you if he wasn't single."

"Why the hell hasn't he called?!" Quinn whined.

S's grin grew bigger hearing the whine in Quinn's voice. She was getting a kick out of seeing this side of him. "You told him not to."

"Unbelievable. It took us becoming boyfriends for him to listen!"

"You could call him," S suggested.

"Idon'thavehisnumber," Quinn admitted real fast.

"If you don't have his number why do you expect him to have yours?"

"Because my brat is a stalker! I'm sure he found that out right away."

S chuckled. "Give me your phone."

Quinn handed it to her with a questioning look. After typing on it for a few minutes, she handed it back and he almost dropped it when it started talking.

"Hello. Who is this? I don't recognize the number. Hello?"

"You called him? Fuck," Quinn pushed the phone towards S but she danced away.

"Hello?!"

"You didn't call..." Quinn closed his eyes silently groaning. Slumping down into his chair, he was cursing S for getting him into this situation. Now his brat was going to know he had wanted him to call.

"Carino..."

"........"

"Quinn..."

"What?! S called you. I didn't," Quinn grunted.

Cee smiled. "I missed you too, Carino. I was busy with my drama group yesterday. I'm sorry that I didn't call."

"I wouldn't have answered anyway. I've got work to do. Aren't you at work right now?"

"You remembered. Yes, Carino. I'll get back to work now. Why don't I bring lunch by to you later? Will you still be at the lab around noon?"

"Yes. Don't be late. I'm hanging up now." Quinn didn't give Cee a chance to reply as he hit the end button.

"You feel better now?" S asked as she sat back down next to him.

"I hate you," but he was grinning as he said it.

"I hate you too, Quinn."

As Quinn settled back in front of the computer inputting the figures from their latest experiment his phone pinged. Opening the message he schooled his features. He did not need S teasing him, but his heart gave a little flip. 

I can tell that you miss me
Your voice tells me so
So just tell me
You can't wait to Cee Mee

His brat was cute.

*********************************************************