Do The Flip!

"Phun tell Ohm I don't want to go to that cooking class with him. I know how to cook!"

"Phun tell Noh that as my best friend he should want to support me in wanting to learn how to cook for my bae."

"Phun tell Ohm to kiss my ass."

"Phun tell Noh any ass kissing is your job."

Phun sat between the two best friends and shook from silent laughter. They really were crazy. 

Said cooking class started in an hour.

"Why don't I go too, baby? Would that be better," Phun asked looking at his pouting boyfriend.

At hearing that Noh visibly perked up, "You would do that?"

Phun leaned in and kissed Noh's smiling lips, "I would do anything for you, baby."

Grabbing Phun by his ears Noh brought him in for a deeper kiss. He was getting more daring with the PDA's.

"Would you stop calling me baby if I ask Prince Phun?" Noh whispered against Phun's lips.

"Not a chance, baby!" Phun said with a wink.

Noh hadn't thought so, but he wasn't even upset about it.

************************************************************

The kitchen at SOTUS House was perfect for holding a cooking class in. The space was fairly large and there was plenty of counter space plus the huge ass island in the middle of the room. As of that morning Jae had six people signed up for his class. That was a manageable number and he had planned all along to cap it at ten.

"You have six people confirmed?" Nan asked as she set out mixing bowls and other needed utensils.

"Yes, they even already paid so I expect that they will be here."

"This is very exciting. What is on the menu child #3?"

"Pancakes, Aunt Pam. Simple, easy to make, yet tasty," Jae gave his Aunt Pam a wink.

"You do remember your first time making pancakes, right?" Nan asked with a raised brow and a chuckle. Jae knew she was thinking of the undercooked messes he and her son Paul made them for mother's day when they were 10 but, being the loving mother's they were, they choked every nasty bite down.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Jae feigned ignorance and went about setting out the ingredients needed for his recipe.

"Uh huh!" Nan laughed.

The first to arrive were few students that were not in any of the fraternities. Jae had classes with them and they had seen his flyer on the campus bulletin site. Then came his bandmates. You could hear Ohm several miles away.

"I still can't believe you wouldn't come without your boyfriend. Some friend you are, asshole," Ohm complained loudly.

"Phun and I can leave, shitface, so shut the fuck up and get in there," Noh replied at around the same volume.

"Ohm, Noh, good to see you guys," Jae greeted.

"I brought two more if that's okay?" Ohm asked.

"Sure, that will be $90 for the three of you."

"Here," Phun handed Jae a hundred dollar bill, "Just keep it. Call it a tip for putting up with these two."

"Hey! I can hear you," Ohm shouted.

"Everyone can," Noh grumbled. "Where would you like us to go, Jae?"

"How about you and Phun at station one and Ohm you take station 2." Jae had set up four griddles on the island, one on each corner. Nan had suggested numbering them to make it easier for his students to remember which griddle was theirs.