Party! Party! Party!

A/N

@leianne1527 This chapter and the above video are dedicated to my very lovely, loyal Leianne.  Thank you for loving SH as much as you do.  I've lost count at how many times you have read it.  You are priceless.  While the video doesn't really have anything to do with this chapter it's Phun-Noh extreme cuteness for your Phun-Noh loving heart and I'm ELBLQ and I'm on vacation and can do what I want!  So enjoy all you Phun-Noh/Cap-White lovers.  Now let's Party! Party! Party!

****************************************************************************************

"Hello, hello! Just a quick announcement before I let Wobniar's hottest new band loose. Remember this is an alcohol free party. We will have monitors roaming around all night and they are on hand if anyone is feeling threatened. No means no, ladies and gents. With that the Kappa Delta's would like to officially kick this school year's first party off. And now I give you Hell's Prince's."

Noh stepped up to the mike and they launched right into "I Feel Like Dancing". They had plenty of time to introduce themselves later. Right now Noh wanted to get these people out on the dance floor.

"I love this song!" Bright screamed starting to move to the music. "Adorable face let's go show these losers how it's done." Daniel smiled at his crazy boyfriend and followed him to where the Kappa Delta's had designated the dance floor. Bright's idea of dancing was a lot of jumping up and down while pumping his fist in the air but his excitement was infectious. Soon the dance floor was packed with people and after a few fast songs Noh slowed it down.

"We are going to slow it down so grab your lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, or dancing partner and wrap your arms around them and whisper in their ear All of Me, Loves All of You." Finding Phun staring up at him Noh winked and started singing not taking his eyes off his love.

It wasn't difficult to pick out the couples from the pairs that were just wanting to dance as they got cozy with each other swaying along to the words of the song.

Earn pulled Pete close singing softly, "Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections."

Pete smiled at the words and buried his face in his boyfriend's neck.

Earn continued singing softly in Pete's ear. "Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me, and you give all of you..."

"You do and I'm fucking lucky to call you mine, Pete."

"I'm the lucky one Earn. Should we get out of here? I think I see all your roommate.  We could have your room to ourselves." Pete bit his lip, mischievous glint in his eye.

"Hell yes. Let's go." Earn took Pete's hand and they started making their way through the crowd. They waved goodbye to a snuggled up Per and Win and laughed at seeing Toota dancing with Arm. Hopefully that had worked itself out. Earn didn't want to pretend to be anyone's boyfriend. He was very happy with his real one.

"Where do you think those two are headed?" Win asked Per as Earn and Pete passed them.

Per smirked, "I imagine to go have sexy time, babe." Per kissed Win's blushing cheek.