My Boyfriend's Chili is Better than Yours

"Baby, you better not eat too much or you won't want to get up and sing," Phun said, grabbing the bowl of chili out of Noh's hands.

"Phun!" Noh pouted. He knew better than to take his food, but he did have a point. He was starting to get uncomfortably full. Noh was pleasantly surprised that most of the chili's were really, really good.

"Which one is Jae's?" Ohm asked. "I want to vote his most popular."

"Hardly seems fair to just vote on his because he's your friend. What if it isn't any good?" a girl nearby asked having overheard.

"My boyfriend's chili is the best one here. There's no way he won't win most popular," Aim bragged.

The girl smirked, "Oh really. You want to bet on that."

"Yes, we take that bet," Jae said, putting his arm around Aim's waist. He could be a cocky bastard, but he was confident in his cooking skills and that pot of chili he made that morning had been kick ass. Even if he did lose, it would be worth it seeing the smile on Aim's face as he backed him.

The girl stuck her hand out to shake, "My name's Leianne. Since you aren't single, it's going to be fun seeing you sing in a hot pink sweatsuit. I'll catch you later when I win."

"Damn, she's cocky," Ohm commented.

"I'm cockier and I know my chili's good. Did you try all of them?" Jae asked.

"Yeah, I think we did get a taste of all thirty. I hope I don't fall asleep while playing the guitar."

"Which did you like the best?"

"There was a sweet spicy one I thought was fantastic. Even Noh was digging it and he's not really into spicy. I think it was in the red pot over there," Ohm said pointing over to where the judges were tasting the chili.

Catching Jae's grin, Ohm laughed. "That's yours?"

Jae shrugged. "Maybe. Let's go find Cee and get set up."

"One more bite...Dammit, Phun! Give me my cookie back," Noh whined following his cookie stealing boyfriend.

It was never a dull moment with any of these guys.

**********************************************************************

"I think half the campus is here," Kong observed.

"You know people love a SH event," Arthit grinned.

"Hell's Princes better start playing because I think the food is gone and you know how dudes get when the food is gone," Kong joked.

"I'm looking forward to hearing them since we missed the party. That little shit is pretty good on a guitar and he has a decent voice," Arthit admitted giving Noh a begrudging compliment.

"Oh do you now," Kong drawled. "You like Noh's voice?"

"Now...uh...Kong I just meant he has a pleasant singing voice." Arthit stuttered, backtracking. Kong had that look in his eye that Arthit didn't like. The one that usually meant he was going to get publicly embarrassed somehow, but secretly love it.

"Come on, hon." Kong grabbed Arthit's hand and pulled, but Arthit didn't budge.

"Go where? We're fine here, Kong," Arthit urged.

"Nope. We need to get you closer to Noh and his decent, pleasant singing voice."

Arthit already regretted this.

*******************************
A/N

I hope you don't mind leianne1527 I borrowed your name to cause a little trouble.

Love,

ELBLQ