Operation KISS

"Bright, what the hell are we doing at the Sorority house?" Toota asked, irritated from being dragged away from his recliner.

"Finding evidence to take that disrespecting fucker down," Bright growled leading Toota over to a table of giggling girls.

"Hello ladies," Bright greeted winking at the two he came to see.

Lily and Kim looked up from the iPad they were working on and couldn't believe two of the SOTUS House F5 were standing in front of them. Arthit, Knott, Prem, Bright, and Toota were Wobniar University's version of Boys Over Flowers F4.

Toota waved his hand in front of the girls faces, "Hello, you with us?!"

"Uh, hi," Kim stuttered still in shock at being singled out by her favorite SH Hottie.

"We have a mission for you ladies if you so choose to accept it," Bright whispered conspiratorially leaning down close into the girl's space.

"Mission?" Lily asked finally coming back to reality.

"May I sit? Of course I can," Bright sat without waiting for a reply. Toota rolled his eyes and sat next to the still open mouthed Kim. He patted her hand, as a there, there gesture, and hoped like hell she wasn't going to pass out.

"I know what you girls get up to, totally fangirling over us. I'm flattered. What's not to fangirl over?" Bright made a sweeping motion with his hand up and down his body, "Toot and I need you to do a little spying on our man Knott."

Lily let out a whimper and Kim made a zip it gesture with her hand to her lips at the mention of Knott.

"What I say?" Bright wondered.

"Lily can't be trusted near Knott. He's her number one. It's better to just let her love him from afar," Kim explained in a completely serious manner.

"So I probably shouldn't have sent that pic of him to that email of yours as down payment for the job then?"

"Pic?" Lily's eyes lit up at the mention of a picture of Knott and she grabbed the iPad off the table.

"What is it that you want to find out about your friend that you can't just ask him?" Kim asked.

"We need to find out if Knott is seeing someone. Normally I would just ask, but I'm sure he would just dodge my question. A house bet is riding on this ladies, we need proof."

A loud squeal pierced the air and Kim glared at Bright and Toota. Lily was holding the iPad close to her chest and her breath was coming in pants.

"I...can't...breathe...."

"Catch her," Kim shouted as Lily started to slide from her seat. Bright jumped up and caught the silly grinning girl, hefting her back up into the chair. As the iPad slipped from Lily's grip Bright took it from her and closed out of the page that had Lily hyperventilating, a shirtless photo of Knott. 

 As it closed his finger brushed against something that made a page pop up, photos of SH brothers filling the screen

 As it closed his finger brushed against something that made a page pop up, photos of SH brothers filling the screen. Holy Hell! These girls had made trading cards of his brothers. There were Fresh Meat for the freshman, 2nd Year Sexy for the sophomores, 3rd Year Gorgeous for the juniors, and Senior Studs for the seniors. Scrolling through the cards Bright frowned. Where the hell was his?

"Where is my trading card?" Bright demanded.

"What the hell are you on about?" Toota asked. Bright handed over the tablet to him and Toot let out a shout.

"I'm only a 7! Bitches please, you got the fabulous right, but I'm a 10 all the way," Toota flounced, shoving the tablet away.

"I think you are a 10, more than a 10, but I got outvoted!" Kim cried.

"Hello! Where is my card?"

"......"

Bright pulled out his phone and after a minute a sound rang out from the iPad. "There I sent you a photo of me, and you better make my card look good! If not I'm telling Arthit and there will be hell to pay for your little fan club," Bright threatened.

"Don't tell Arthit! I'm sorry. We just hadn't got around to yours yet," Kim pleaded.

"Fine. Work fast at getting us what we need. I have a cocky little freshie to knock down a peg or two."

Kim shook her head in agreement.

"I got it! I got it!," came a shout. Seconds later the body appeared that belonged to the shouting voice. Ali was vibrating in excitement as she stood in front of her sorority sisters clutching her phone.

"I got a picture with my #1!" Ali squealed.

"What did you do?" Kim demanded.

"Nothing," Ali said quickly, "Here." She thrust her phone out to Kim showing the surprisingly clear photo of her and Noh, faces squished together.

"Phun must not have been around. I've heard he's as bad as Arthit when it comes to his boyfriend," Toota said looking at the photo.

"Well...."

Notifications started sounding off on the iPad and Kim picked it up to check it out. Their fan club email was getting bombarded with pictures of a clearly pissed off Phun carrying a person over his shoulder.

"Geez Ali! I guess it's lucky you are a girl and all he did was throw you over his shoulder," Kim scolded.

Ali's cheeks turned pink and her eyes glazed over just thinking about being that up close and personal with both her favorites, "It was so worth it!"

"We are going to leave you girls to it then. You have my number," Bright waved to them as him and Toota left.

Lily, still sprawled out on the chair, looked over at Kim and sighed. "I would have just told them to look at that SHit! (SOTUS House Insider Trash) blog one of their brothers is writing, but he would have taken my picture away."

"Just because that bitchy brother wrote something about Knott going in and out of one of the rooms doesn't prove he is having a relationship with one of them," Ali pointed out, "So are we spying?"

"Girls, spying sounds so passe. We will be fangirling SHH! (SOTUS House Hottie) style! Let's get started!" Kim exclaimed with an excited squeal and a clap of her hands. Lily and Ali let out their own squeals and all three jumped up to get started with Operation KISS: Knott is Still Single.

x.x.x.x.x.x.

A/N

Evil Librarian is under the weather, like flu like weather.  But I wanted to update and share some fun news.  First thank you LARKSPURKISALilySRC4, and alirod2004 for being my angel/demon minions for life!  We are going to have so much fun!  If anyone is interested in what was being discussed, the SHit blog, the SHH! Fan Club blog, SHH! Trading cards never fear my lovelies EL has been having a ridiculous amount of fun creating a blog where you can find all of it!  It is called SOTOUS House Hijinks and the web address is http://sotushh.weebly.com/.  I hope you get a kick out of it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Stay of trouble quinnH1001 my Quinny and please do some studying!  Noona is asking nicely!

As always my lovelies thank you for the love, comments, votes and SH just hit 15K.  Woot!  Woot!  Couldn't do it without you.  Please forgive me in advance if I don't respond right away to your comments, I'm going to hit publish and probably hibernate under my covers for awhile!

Lots of Love,

EL