Welcome To Hell

"Welcome to hell plebes. For the next four weeks besides attending classes, you are going to be eating, breathing, sleeping Sotus House."

Noh elbowed the handsome boy beside him in the stomach and whispered harshly in his ear, "What the hell have you gotten me into Phun?"

Phun just smiled at his disgruntled boyfriend and urged him with his hand to turn back towards the senior students that were still talking at the front of the room.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class, freshman?" the scary older male shouted at him from just a few steps away. Noh remembered him being introduced as the president and head hazer of this fraternity but couldn't remember his name. His and Phun's whispering and squirming must have caught his attention. Damn!

"No," Noh whispered.

"Did no one teach you manners, freshman? Stand up and state your name when one of your seniors is talking to you."

Noh slowly unfolded himself from his sitting position on the floor and stood up straight.

"Noh."

The president's eyes flared in anger and he came to stand toe to toe with Noh.

"Did you just tell me no, freshman?" Noh tried not to flinch being nose to nose with the guy.

Phun quickly stood up wanting to diffuse the situation and save his boyfriend, "President Arthit, his name is Noh. He wasn't being disrespectful, sir."

Arthit! That's what his name was. Noh bowed his head and sent Phun a grateful smile for coming to his rescue.

"Did I ask you?" Arthit asked turning to Phun, "I don't like heroes, sit down." Phun mouthed a sorry to Noh and sat down. Arthit once again focused on Noh, "Your mom really saddled you with a name like No, N-O?" he let out a dark chuckle.

"N-O-H, jerk," Noh muttered under his breath.

"I don't think you understand what pledging is all about, freshman. Your ass is mine for the next four weeks. If I say you spell your name N-O, that's the way you spell it," Arthit shouted in Noh's face.

"My ass is already taken, so..." Noh shut his mouth with a snap. Fuck his loud mouth. He really needed a filter. Don't look at Phun, don't look at Phun. He just knew that fucker would be beaming.

"We will just see about that, freshman, now sit that ass back down before I kick it," Arthit growled and went back to the front of the room with the rest of the senior brothers, "For your first hazing assignment you are required to get 100 phone numbers from your fellow juniors and seniors on campus. Fifty have to be from females and fifty from males. You have three days to complete this task."

Once people got over the shock of having to collect men's numbers too, everyone started talking at once when they heard the time frame.

"Hush!" Knott called out in a stern voice, "What is your grievance?"

One lone hand rose up out of the sea of seated bodies.

"You have permission to stand and speak," Prem told the freshman.

"My name is Kyle, may we have more time? One hundred numbers in three days is a lot," Kyle asked quietly.

"Are you giving up before you even attempt it?" Prem inquired hands on his hips.

Kyle shook his head no, "No, sorry."

"Three days, plebes. Whoever doesn't have this book filled," Arthit waved around a small black book, "Then expect to be punished." The seniors started handing out the books to the freshman.

"We are going to end it here today. Make sure you stop at the registration table and pick up your room assignment and welcome packet. I just want to say whoever gets assigned to room 9, first floor, is one lucky bastard. You get the privilege of my company. I like chocolate," Bright yelled wiggling his eyebrows, Toota who was standing next to him slapped him on the forehead, "Ow, I'm fragile dammit. See if I share the chocolate I'll be getting with you."

Toota held his finger up by his ear and made the motion that Bright was delusional. Bright raised a one finger salute in response!

***********************************************************************************

Phun grabbed Noh's hand and pulled him towards the registration table.

"Your ass is taken, huh," Phun whispered in Noh's ear.

Noh pushed him away with his hip, "Fuck off."

Phun stuck out his lower lip, "I thought it was pretty damn cute. Thank you, Noh."

"Yeah well I'm still mad at you for getting me into this in the first place. That Arthit guy seems crazy," Noh grumbled.

"I heard it's just an act. Rumor has it that he's totally whipped by a sophomore here in the fraternity." Phun laughed seeing Noh's jaw drop to the floor, "Close your mouth, baby."

"No fucking way! I don't see it," Noh squealed too caught up in the news to scold his boyfriend over the pet name.

"I guess last year when this guy pledged he declared in front of the whole frat that he was going to make Arthit his wife," Phun pushed Noh's still open mouth closed with his finger.

"I need to meet that guy. Arthit is scary," Noh shuddered in fear.

"It's what I heard. Not sure if it's true or not. I promise if you still don't like it in the next week or so we can quit. You know that my dad really wanted me to pledge his fraternity," Phun looked at him with puppy dog eyes, pleading.

"Fine, but you owe me," Noh threatened, caving into the eyes. They made it up to the table and gave over their information. Grabbing their bulging white envelopes they stepped out of the way for the people behind them.

"I'm not really thrilled about living in a Frat," Noh said when him and Phun found a table to sit at and look through the information.

"Well at least it's one of the more LGBT friendly houses here on campus. We aren't going to get our asses kicked for being openly affectionate," Phun smiled that smile Noh knew all too well and reached his hand out towards him. Noh leaned away from Phun and made the time out sign with his arms.

"Don't even think about it Phun Phumipat! They might be LGBT friendly but since when has your boyfriend ever been open to public displays of affection?" Noh slapped at Phun's hand, "You might as well get used to no skinship for the next four weeks mister." Noh laughed at the horrified look on Phun's face.

"How do you expect us to do anything living here, in separate rooms, with three other roommates?" Noh rolled his eyes at his grief stricken boyfriend. He was a little upset too, but he wasn't going to admit it, especially to Phun.

"You were right, let's quit," Phun stood up his body heading for the door. Laughing Noh caught his arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"You act like we were going to be living together in the dorms," Noh said through his laughter.

Phun widened his eyes in question, "Weren't we?"

"Hell no, I was going to live with Ohm." That earned him a smack on the back of his head. Noh let go of Phun to rub at the spot.

"You really weren't going to live with me?" Phun asked his words laced in hurt.

Noh took a quick look around and when he saw that no one was paying attention he pulled Phun in for a hug, "I love you, Phun." Phun looked him in the eye and got that love sick look on his face, "But I wasn't going to live with you, you horny bastard." Noh lessened the sting of his words by pressing his lips against the ones he couldn't live without.