The Truth...Chapter 23

(P.s this chapter has some sexual content.)

   Ben's Pov

   We finally get home to the mansion; it was amazing how kira can turn from being the rebel she was into a furious monster that will kill anyone in her sight. Then I see Jeff within my sight looking like he usually is with his hood, pants, shoes and his knife at hand coming up to me, I could tell he has something to say or maybe something's on his mind.

Jeff: Ben I was thinking...

Ben: (calm tone)Alright?

Jeff: (shy tone)I was thinking...maybe we should hang out?

Ben: (surprised tone)Are you asking me on a date?

Jeff: (outraged tone)No you dumbass! I'm asking if you wanna chill.

Ben: But we chill all the time.

Jeff: I'm tired of being in this mansion I need to get out.

Ben: (excited tone)Alright then I'm totally down!

Jeff: I'll see you at 4:35 pm.

Ben: Like I said I'm down.

   Jeff walks away with his evil grin as I'm stuck wondering if it was a joke or he has other motives well I'll know in time. I walk over to Frank and his "lady Kira".

Ben: (jokingly tone)Hey Frank how are you doing with you and your "woman"?

Kira: (serious tone)I'm not his toy BEN; anyways what about you're "Kittens" where are they?

Ben: M-

Kira: (sassy tone)Oh that's right you have none.

Ben: Trust me I can have anyone I want.

Kira: (formal tone)Let's make a bet.

Ben: (confident tone)Game on!

Kira: (witty tone)Since you and Jeff are going to "hang out" you have to get him to fall for you.

Ben: (scared tone)What! but Jeff isn't into guys...maybe...how do I do that?!?!

Kira: You said that you can get any person to fall for you so why not Jeff?

Ben: (angry tone)Your dare is to get Dark Link to fall for you!

Kira: (disgusted tone)Out of all the people why him?!?!

Ben: (witty tone)Unless you want Offender?

Kira: Nope I'm good!

Ben: (sly tone)If you fail you have to eat a plate full of kidneys.

Kira: (disgusted yet angered tone)You are sick!

Ben: (witty tone)What can I say I'm twisted.

Kira: If I win you give me whatever I want doesn't matter and if you win I will buy you any game you want.

Ben: You have a deal.

   Kira's Pov

   I could see Ben slowly going into the TV without a trace I turn to Frank as he looks at me with a stern look.

Frank: (sassy yet)Oh yeah and you were saying I was cheating.

Kira: (sincere tone)I want to prove Ben wrong for once I'm tired of him thinking he is king of the world plus I won't do anything with Dark Link alright don't worry.