Trapped Chapter 17

(ps.This is going to be a longer chapter.)

   Kira's Pov

   I wake up to the sun on my face, not the prettiest feeling, I sit up taking in the air in my room I remember having a night with Frank but how did I get here on my bed? but then I remembered that Frank carried me to my room.I slowly start to get up from my bed and immediately I fall to the floor flat on my face I tried to walk again but immediately I fall to the floor again then my womanhood started to hurt I really couldn't walk.I then hear the door slightly as the hinges start to squeak when the door opened all the way it was Jeff with his messy black night hair with his classic bloody hoodie, black jeans, and his converse.

Jeff: (jokingly tone)What the hell happened to you?!?! and why are you on the floor?

Kira: I literally can't walk or get back up.

Jeff: (sarcastic tone)Oh so you need life alert now?

Kira: (irritated tone)Stop being a prick!

Jeff: Hold up I'll call Frank to help you, FRANKLIN WOODS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!

Kira: (confused tone)Franklin?

   I could hear the slam on his door as his dad called him.

Frank: Dad I was very busy w-

   Frank sees me on the floor and I could see pure fear on his face because he thought he was gonna get caught about him and the fact that we had sex last night Jeff turns to him, Frank completely looks away from me.

Jeff: (confused)Did I miss something?

Frank: No you didn't...

Kira: I still need help getting up.

   I could see Frank have a deep sigh as he slowly came towards me, he slowly picks me up and carries me bridal style but when we locked eyes it was magical it's almost as if we were meant to be.Sadly we had to cut it short because it would be way too awkward if we kept looking into each other's eyes while Jeff was there.

   Frank starts to take me down the hall, down the rigidity stairs and into the kitchen where every pasta was at we slowly find a place to sit Frank was signaling me to sit next to him so I did.I gracefully sit down next to Frank as our pancakes are being served I could see everyone questioning "What the fuck is going on with Kira and Frank are they a thing?!?!" that is all I could think of.

Ben: (cocky tone)So Frank did you and Kira finish your studies like you said you were gonna do?

Frank: (confident tone)I think we are ready for the test.

Ben: And you Kira do you think you are going to pass?

Kira: (uneasy tone)Yeah totally...

Ben: Are you scared?

Kira: (unsure tone)No...i'm not.

Ben: (questionable tone)You don't sound too sure.

Kira: (slightly confident tone)I am sure.

Ben: (serious yet jokingly tone)Just keep your "studies" down next time.

Masky: (confused tone)Why did you quote that?

Ben: (annoyed tone)You guys are so dumb...

Jeff: No Ben just tell us

Kira: (slightly nervous tone)Can we just all eat

Toby: Our food can wait