Sentiment Chapter 15

(ps.there is fluff in the chapter.)

Kira's Pov

   I felt so bad for what was happening to kitana I felt as if it were partially my fault for telling her that the world isn't a happy place, I ruined her innocent mind her life was perfect until I wrecked it.Everyone tried to get her out of the room but nothing so they had to start bringing up her food, the only time where she would come out is if she had school but besides that nothing would make her leave.I decided to go see Kitana to straighten things out with her and make her be herself again, I knocked on the door and I could see the door opening as she let me in her room.

Kira: (sorrowful tone)Look Kitana i'm so sorry for what I said.

Kitana: There is nothing for you to be sorry about you just opened my eyes nothing else.

Kira: I'm actually worried about you Kitana this isn't you.

Kitana: (spiteful tone)I was so naive...

Kira: (worried tone)What happened to the girl I used to know?

Kitana: (flat tone)She has withered away...

Kira: You used to be so happy, you would smile every day to make people feel better what happened?

Kitana: (spiteful tone)My father, everything is a lie.

Kira: You know what you remind me of myself when I was young.

Kitana: (curious tone)How?

Kira: (honest tone)Well I was full of so much life but society took that away from me including my childhood but my family sealed my fate for me I don't want you to fall down this path because there is no return.

Kitana: (spiteful tone)How do you know?

Kira: You really think it has been easy for me through the years, no it hasn't but I had to lift my head up...just like...a soldier.

Kitana: (angered but irritated tone)What's the point?!?!

Kira: (calm but firm tone)My father is abusive towards all of us, my sister is a junkie/alcoholic, my family left me in an orphanage and in that orphanage I was bullied, so I had to show them I was boss when I did they were scared.None of them wanted to be friends with me which left me to have many enemies to face I had no friends to help me.so I had to defend myself from eighth graders when I was only about eight, seven, but they learned, but I was still lonely.

   I had to face the fact that I will always be different so I detached myself from emotions that is why i'm always so hard on you guys because my father was like that.He wanted to make me a soldier i'm preparing you for that journey kitana because not everyone is as kind as you I didn't mean to change you I don't want you to experience what I went through.

Kitana: (saddened but pitiful tone)I'm so sorry for everything I said I didn't know you went through that i'm so selfish!

Kira: It's ok because I was you, I was angry and saddened I couldn't help it, just because I act tough and mighty doesn't mean i'm not dying, crying, or hurting from inside, just don't go down this path I just want you to smile.

Kitana: It will take time, just give it time ok...

Kira: Alright Kitana i'm always here if you need to talk to me.

Kitana: Thank you, Kira.

Kira: (happy tone)No problem kido...

   I headed out the door but before I do I see Kitana slightly giving me a smile on my way out, then I closed the door I started to walk back to my room but when I entered my room I see Frank on my bed so I locked the door for we can't be bothered just in case.

Frank: (flirtatious tone)Kira I was wondering...

Kira: (confident tone)Yes what is it?

Frank: Would you like to go on a date with me?

Kira: Yes but can we keep it a secret I just don't want everyone in our business.

Frank: (scandalous tone)I just wanna have some "fun" with you kira.

Kira: (innocent tone)What type?

Frank: This type.

   Frank grabs me and pushes me against the wall as he starts sucking my neck I could feel his warm tongue on my neck as he kept sucking on my neck when he let go it left a hickey but he didn't stop there.He kissed me on the lips very rough but I loved it, we both fought for dominance but Frank won and I let him explore every inch of my mouth then I could feel him grinding on my ass but I wasn't complaining.Sadly we had to stop to breath when we stopped I could see the lust in his eyes growing more hungrily for me and I wanted him to but we couldn't do it here.

Kira: (scandalous tone)I know you want me.

Frank: (disappointed tone)I do want you but you know we can't because of our parents.

Kira: (reassuring tone)How about we rent a hotel room and we have some fun?

Frank: (cheerful tone)I like the sound of that.