??? Chapter 29

Kira's Pov

   I silently go upstairs, creep into my bedroom and quickly change into all black to blend into the night, then I silently leave with my phone at hand. I quickly put the phone in my pocket and took the keys to the mansion, left the room, I quickly walk down the stairs and out the door as I lock it behind me.

   The moon is shining so bright maybe even brighter than the sun (if it is even possible) I run through the woods carelessly. The trees start to become a blur as the mansion gets farther away as I slowly enter the darkness.

   The only things that provide light are the moon and the stars while i dive deeper into the abyss. It feels as if life has a funny way of putting things, it's a cruel reality, i start to think of all the times we had and i start to think of Jeff, did he mean it? maybe it's just me... i start to dive deeper not holding anything back, everything went blank, my memory starts to blur.

   I finally wake up from the woods and there was no one in sight, it was desolate and abandoned, i think i'm really on my own this time. no one was saving me this time, not even Frank, i should've just stayed.i then see a village, i never seen before,but i decided to see where i was and where i was gonna head. it really was a ghost town when i entered it, not even a breath of life, no children nor adults or elderly. i explore the houses, the houses were old and broken down, it's probably been abandoned for years, i lay down more upset than last night, as i start to drown in my own isolation.