Rivals chapter 9

One week later

   Kira's Pov

   I'm able to get out of bed without no ones help my arm is healing but I have to bandage it from getting infected so my right arm will be all covered due to the surgery it kinda sucks but I'll get over it.I walk out of the emergency room it felt nice to be out of that stuffy room then a man with goggles comes up to me.

Toby: (cheerful tone)Hello Kira my name is Toby and this is Hoodie.

   He points to a man in a hood wearing a mask that had stitches for a frown.

Hoodie: Master said it was ok to take you and Frank out as long as we go with you.

Toby: Can we get waffles?

Hoodie: We have to be watching them, Toby.

Toby: I know but can we?

Hoodie: We'll see.

   Frank joins us and we headed out towards the car, man Toby didn't shut up he kept rambling while I just daydreamed Frank was in the back of the car with me on his phone while Hoodie drove.By the time I snap out of my thoughts we came to this little town, we parked the car before we all got out Hoodie took off his mask, Toby took off his goggles including his axes because obviously, that would cause unwanted attention.Then all of us got out when I stepped on the pavement and into the town I felt as if we were being watched but I saw no one.

   This feeling wouldn't go away I tried to brush it off but the feeling is still there so I stuck close to the proxies and Frank maybe i'm being paranoid but my gut has never been wrong maybe this is the first.Then in the darkness, I see a woman staring into my soul she had an eye patch on her right eye, pale skin, darkened eyes, a black nurse costume, black heels, black long gloves, and red long hair.The most disturbing part was that she had a chainsaw that had blood dripping down and that she had so many stitches on her legs.

Kira: Frank I think this is the first time in a long time that I have been paranoid.

Frank: What's wrong Kira?

Kira: I feel as if we are being watched.

Hoodie: Maybe you are seeing things.

Kira: My gut is always right.

Toby: How about we go get waffles?

Hoodie: We are not having this argument Toby we are here to watch the kids.

Toby: (pleading tone)Please Brian!

Hoodie: (irritated tone)Don't call me that...

Toby: Come on!

   Hoodie and Toby start to argue about whether all of us should go to the waffle house, while they were arguing me and Frank snuck quietly away from them they didn't even notice that we were gone.Me and Frank ran into an alleyway, then found another street we kept walking until Frank says.

Frank: I think you will fit in.

Kira: You mean the mansion?

Frank: Yeah you just got to get used to it.

Kira: But Frank what is a school like?

Frank: You never went to school?

Kira: I was homeschooled.

Frank: School is a real pain.

Kira: Why?

Frank: For me, i always have to be on my toes because kids will think they are all that and they try to gang up on me but I overthrow them that is why I 'm considered a god to them it doesn't matter who faces me I will whip their ass.