Trouble? chapter 10

Kira's Pov 

   When we got back to the mansion Slenderman was furious so as a punishment we had to do extra training but other than that it wasn't all that bad, me and Frank became best friends as years went by we started to train together even partners in crime.Not like that you sickos but as in a friendship type of way, over the past couple nights I would see Winter sneak out of her room.Until one night I followed her she went to go see Zack, the thing I don't understand is why she sees that dude but what did he mean by the battle has just begun? maybe he is toying with me.

   I'm not a complete asshole so I let it be and left them alone I found it kinda cute in a way but enough of that, man my first day of being in a real school can't wait I wonder how high school would go.I guess I would be considered a junior since i'm sixteen and Frank is seventeen but it feels like yesterday we were throwing darts, getting into trouble, and well-causing havoc and boy did Slenderman get mad.I'm waking up at seven thirty in the morning it is a Monday which sucks but I'll get over it so I put on my blue jeans, a black tank top with my favorite rock band on it, black white converse, and my black sweater.

   My hair I decided to just put it down it might be a little puffy but I don't give two fucks before I head out the door I take one last good look at myself to see if i'm ok.I guess i'm ready start the first day of school so i head out for breakfast by the time i get down there it was already seveen fifty five.School starts in five minutes i could see everyone rushing trying to get out of here.

Frank: (rushing tone)Come on let's go we are gonna be late and i don't feel like getting a detention let's go Winter,Kitana,Keith,and Tina!

Tina: Shut the fuck up Frank don't need you screaming in my ear!

Frank: (angered tone)Well i don't want to get a detention and deal with this bullshit in the morning now hurry your ass!

Keith: (calm tone)Frank chill we are already here.

Kira: Come stop bickering let's go we only have three minutes to get to the school!

Frank: Let's book it!

   Frank grabs me and throws me over his shoulders in a rather harsh way.

Kira: (demanding tone)Frank put me down!

Frank: We have to hurry up because you are slower than the rest of us but faster than normal people and we need to hurry.

Kira: Fine but i'm kicking your ass later for picking me up.

Tina: I love her attitude.

Frank: (annoyed tone)Shut up Tina damn you are so annoying!

Tina: Come on asshole we have to go.

   So all six of us start to book it i never knew how fast Frank was it took us three minutes to get to the high school we made it just in time because everyone was starting to arrive then he puts me down and sit in their usual spots for breakfast.Frank sat with deliquents,Tina sat with rock chicks,Keith sat with ,Kitana sat with positive people,and Winter sat with student council she was the president of student concil.While i'm stuck by myself by the entrance of the school so i went to go sit on the grass near a tree to cover me from the sun while i grabbed my phone and started playing chess.

   Until i see a shadow above me i look up to see a girl with black hair but the tips of her hair are blue,she had a lovely blue t-shirt with regular black jeans and new air jordan one retro high og nrg black metallic gold.Her hair was straight and had lots of split ends but i had to admit she had a really nice body there aren't many girls with awesome bodies.

Misty: So you must be the new girl.

kira: (sassy but serious tone)So what?

Misty: I think you and me are gonna get along well names Misty.

   So me and Misty start to talk about the most ranomest shit she seemed like a really down to earth type of person when you get to meet her.

   Frank's Pov

Greg: Hey Frank who's that?

Frank: Who?

Greg: That girl is talking to misty.

   I turn to see Kira getting along with Misty well at least she didn't get into any fights but i know that i can't protect her forever.

Alex: (cheerful tone)That girl is smoking!

mike: Who is she frank? she is hot.

Frank: She is some girl who lives around my area.

    Obviously i had to lie because i can't tell them i live in a mansion with killers but i was kinda telling the truth.

Greg: (flirty tone)Frank do you know her name or do you even have her number?

Frank: (flat tone)She won't give her phone number and her name is Kira.

Alex: In japan that means killer.

Greg: I still want to get with her.

Frank: She is off the market dude she won't let you get close to her.

   I had to keep her away from my friends because they would try something i know them also she is to vulnerable she doesn't know the students like i do they would do anything to get under someone's skin i especally have to keep her away from kyile.

Mike: Kyile's gonna get mad.

Greg: She always gets jealous she always thinks that someones gonna steal her boyfriend away.

Alex: That girl Kira is in a hell of a ride if Kylie finds out about her.

Frank: The chances of that happening is if she gets lots of expossure or if her boyfriend is glancing at her.

   Jackson's Pov

   I'm with my girlfriend Kylie i'm bored out of my mind until i come across a certain girl hanging out with Misty, she is new.She seems different not like any other girls i wonder how she is like, she is gorgeous, but i don't even know her well i want to try talking to her but how Kylie won't even let me talk to other girls.She always thinks that i'm gonna fall for another girl i'm tired of Kylie i want my independance.

Kylie: Hello Jackson?

Jackson: Yeah?

Kylie: (jealous tone)Who are you looking at?

Jackson: I think it is time for me to go.

Kylie: Jackson where are you going?

Jackson: To class.

   Kylie's Pov

   I see Jackson walk off to the school what is up with him there is something going on and i'm getting to the bottom of this i'm not letting this go and no one messes with me.

Kim: He has been acting weird lately.

Kylie: (flat tone)Which girl was he looking at?

Kim: The new girl.

Kylie: (serious tone)Who is she?

Kim: She just started school.

Kylie: (flat tone)Well...

Kim: What do you want to do?

Kylie: You know what i'm gonna do.

Kim: The old trick(Kim snikers).

Kylie: Yes(Kylie grins evily).

Kim: She seems...how should i put this..tricky.

Kylie: (spiteful tone)Trust me it will work, no one messes with me she had another thing coming if she was going to steal Jackson away from me especially my place she is gonna have another thing coming to her.