Welcome home chapter 1

ps.i don't own these pictures unless i announce it is mine,i just don't want to take credit for others hard work.

   As Masky was rushing you to the emergency room as fast as he can, he held onto your hand as you wanted to cry and scream because you were in so much pain it was inhumane. Masky pushed everyone out of his way to get to the front desk.

Tim: My wife is in labor I need your help!!!

Lady: Sir you are going to have to wait till there are openings.

Tim: We have no time for waiting!!!

Lady: There are people with fatal injuries; some have major injuries it's not like she is dying.

Tim: Please I need your help!!!

   But before the women could say anything I see sakura and ino coming out of the emergency room, you can tell they really mean business.

Sakura: There is an opening in here for Mrs. (y/n)

   You held onto Tim's hand as he held you in his arms rushing you into the emergency room. Tim ran through those doors, you hoofed and puffed air as you tried to keep your composure. As you got to the emergency room he placed you on this bed, it felt soft but not to soft that you could sink into the bed. Sakura and Ino were rushing to get everything together Tim was right by your side you squeezed his hand. You held his hand it was starting to sweat; you can tell he was just as nervous as you are. Sakura and ino they positioned you in a way that can be the less harmful and comfortable for you. Were prepping you for the babies.

Sakura: Are you ready Mrs. (y/n)

(y/n): Y-Yes I-I am I want to get this over with...

Ino: Push!!!

   You pushed and pushed, it hurt like hell it was unbearable, it was worse than that time were you had broken your arm on the concrete but 10x worse.

Sakura: You need to stay calm (y/n), breath in and out.

(y/n): It hurts s-so much!!!

   As you pushed both of the twins came out, you were trying to catch your breath, you were so tired. Masky was still holding onto your hand to show support.

Sakura: You have twins!

Ino: 1 is a boy 1 is a girl!

Sakura: What are you going to name them?

(y/n): I don't know.

Sakura: How about Miley?

(y/n): Well what do you think Tim?

Tim: Well...I thought we can name the boy Keith.

Ino: I think that is a cool name.

(y/n): I love that name, Tim.

Ino: How about for the girl we name her Kitana.

Sakura: That's a sword's name.

Ino: Well I thought it was cool.

Tim: You have my approval.

(y/n): I think that is cool.

   (y/n) holds the twins in her arms they coo at (y/n). You see Masky signing the birth certificates with his last name for the boy and for the girl he put your last name.

(y/n): Welcome to the world Keith and Kitana.

Sakura: If you are able to walk you must be very careful.

Ino: You can't carry anything heavy.

Sakura: If you are unable to walk we can put you in a wheelchair until you get your strength back.

(y/n): No I don't think I'm going to need one but thanks.

   You tried to sit up and take your steps you stumble almost falling but Tim caught you in his arms. As you held yourself up while holding onto Tim, you can tell he was concerned it showed all over his face.

Sakura: You are able to take the kids home today.

Ino: Do you need help escorting you and your family to the car?

Tim: We are going to need help with the kids.

Sakura: Go help them with the twins Ino.

Ino: Alright.

   Ino carried the twins into Masky's car, while you were holding onto Tim for balance and support. Ino put the kids in the back seats and strapped them up good, and then Masky helped you up in the passenger seat as he got in the car.

(y/n): Thanks for the help guys.

Ino and Sakura: No problem.

   You guys waved as you drive away, after 40 minutes of driving you were finally at the mansion; you took a secret path only the creepypastas knew. As you parked the car on the side of the mansion Masky unbuckled the twins and carried both of them in one arm and holding you in the other. As you grabbed the key from your pocket and opened the door you were greeted with a big surprise baby shower. You stepped into the house it was filled with so much life, usually, it was quiet and dull, but it's quite the opposite. The room was filled with confetti, balloons, cake, presents and all of the creepypastas were present especially Toby. You and Masky were in so much shock you couldn't believe your eyes, you wanted to cry it was one of the nicest things anyone can do for you.