Secrecy...Chapter 12

Winter's Pov

   I have to see Zack tonight I haven't been seeing him, I kind of miss him being around I hate to say it but I do miss him he is right but I have to wait till everyone is asleep I have to get ready for tonight because tonight is special for me.I grabbed my backpack, my secret phone, my gun, my pocket knife, my red heels, red dress, my converse, black ripped jeans, black Hoodie, and black blouse. I took my black clothes because for it can be easier to blend into the dark and I put my other set of clothes into the backpack with my gun.

   I kept my pocket knife in my sweater pocket, I took my blond curly wig from my secret space in my closet.Then I neatly put on my wig and put on my green emerald eye contacts to disguise myself then I put on my black close, my converse, and my black sweater to hide my blonde hair.I take one last look in the mirror, locked the room door, and headed out towards the window to climb out I landed perfectly safe I start to run away from the mansion to see Zack while I ran I could feel the crisp air in my face.

   Luckily I got there safely but Zack was nowhere in sight by the way we have a secret spot we call it Hickory Hollow due to all the hollow trees that kept surrounding us but it was a sacred place we go here to get away from our fathers.It had everything we needed but our hideout was the great sacred hollowed willowed tree that aided us to our very needs we basically built a life together.My father has no idea that I am seeing Zack nor does he know about our sacred sanctuary but besides that, I walk into our base it was filled with life, I start to head to the top floor where our beds are.

   I place my bag to the side and start to change into my dress and heels.I place my black close into my bag, I decided to keep on my contact lenses and wig just in case anyone was watching.I hear footsteps at the front door I already know it is Zack.

Zack: Winter are you here!

Winter: Be down in a second!

   I finish up the final touches of my wig and head down the stairs to greet Zack when I saw Zack he looked so...perfect... my heart was beating out of my chest, this moment, his intense eyes.

Zack: Are you ok Winter? you are getting a little red.

Winter: I'm fine Zack.

Zack: Why are you wearing a wig and eye contacts? you know I like you just the way you are.

Winter:*quickly looks away and lightly blushes*Come on Zack let's go...

Zack: I never thought you would be allergic to affection but alright.

   I grab his arm and we hurry to the car to go to the little town for we can have a nice dinner, we arrived on the night of the town.We start to walk towards the restaurant and find our seats, I got lasagna he got clams we laughed, talked, and laughed even more, then we paid for the food.We then left to get to Zack's car and go home but on the way there we decide to talk.

Winter: (calm tone)Tonight was so much fun, Zack.

zack: I'm glad you like it Dutchess.

   I look into his eyes they are so beautiful I look deeper it's almost as if he wants me if that is the case I want him to, his eyes became needier so I grabbed his collar and pull him in for a kiss.I could see the shock in Zack's eyes but he didn't move away, in fact, he moved forward pushing me against the wall the kiss was rough it wasn't soft or gentle it was almost as if he needed me.Then he starts to suck on my neck, I could feel his cool tongue going around my neck it just felt too good then I feel his teeth sink into my skin I winced a little then he quickly takes his teeth out a little blood leaks out from the marks.

Zack: I'm sorry Dutchess!

Winter: No it's ok.

   Then out of nowhere, an ax comes right for us Zack grabs me and pushes us out of harm's way when we looked back all three proxies are standing right before us.

Masky: (flat tone)Got you, Zack.

Hoodie: (serious tone)You and your "Mistress" are coming with us.

Zack: You know what to do Dutchess now go I'll see you soon.

Masky: (commanding tone)Get her!

Zack: (demanding tone)get away from her!

   I nod to him and take off with my knife at hand, I take a quick glance back I could see Zack slashing Masky and Hoodie into the concrete but where was Toby.I used my power to see into the future he was above me trying to capture me so I quickly created a diversion to get away and he bought it.We both know we are supposed to meet at our secret sanctuary so that is where I was heading then a car pulled up, the window rolled down it was Zack.

Zack: Get in "Dutchess".

   I quickly get in the car, into the base and back into the car for Zack can drive me home when I got home I kissed Zack goodbye and climbed into my window.I got to my room I took off my wig and placed it in my secret space and took off the dress including the heels.I put those close away for no one can find them I exchanged those close to a white silken gown then I went to sleep hoping to see him again.