Tears Chapter 26

Winter: (excited tone)Zack you came back!

Zack: I don't have much time we only get approximately four minutes.

Winter: Zack, whatever happens, I love you.

Zack: And you think I don't I feel the same way too, but we both know our place.

Winter: I just wanted to say goodbye, because I might never see you again in person.

Zack: No matter what happens we will find a way we always do.

Winter: Remember you are my night?

Zack: You are my light.

Winter: (sorrowful tone)I'm going to miss you so much.

Zack: I know you will and so will I and I know this is probably our last physical contact so...

   Before I could say anything I could feel Zack's cool cold lips against my own, it just felt so amazing I couldn't find the words to say how it felt or how I felt about it all I know and did was accept the kiss.I could feel his lips depart from mine as Toby watched in disbelief but we didn't worry about that we only focused on each other no one else.

Zack: You know that I will always love you but you can't be stuck on me just try to live your life forget about me it will save you the pain.

Winter: (sincere tone)I promised you something, I promised I would never leave you and you would never leave me.Everything I am is because of you, you helped me become a stronger person if you die I die with you.

Zack: Please forget me move on.

Winter: I don't care about anyone else I never did except you please don't leave me.

Zack: This is for your only good.

Winter: What are you going to do?

Zack: Sending you home.

Winter: Zack no!

   All I could see last was Zack's face shedding a tear, then I was transported home because Zack sent us through a portal for we can go home.I'm in the mansion as the pastas and the six were by there side.

   Kira's Pov

Annisa: What happened out there?

Winter: (defensive tone)Shut your damn mouth!

Keith: (calm tone)Guys chill.

Tina: (sassy tone)Look I don't know what's wrong with you but no one snaps at Annisa!

Winter: Of course you don't know what's going on Tina so you shouldn't barge in and you don't know a thing about me even though you have been living with me for years you don't know anything about sentiment because you never had anyone!

Tina: (offended tone)What makes you say that?!?!

Winter: You are always running around high school looking for guys that you can have a one night stand with oh yeah and that guy you had a thing with is fuck boy he plays every girl and he is playing you.You can't get your shit together that's why your life is crap and most of the boys call you a whore, what's worse is the guys you run around with are half rachet and half sanctified get yourself together then come talk to me.

Tina: How dare you point out my flaws when you are the one to talk, you act like you are the shit acting like you are the queen of the castle when you aren't even that high up, no one would consider you a queen.At least when I'm with my friends I don't bail on them where the fuck were you when my brother and Kira needed you, you never did a thing to help Kira yet she saved your ungrateful ass so many times but you don't even show that you care.Kira could have left you but instead, she saved you and I tried to help you but you push everyone away that's why you have no friends.

Winter: You don't know what was happening or going on, I was trying to make peace.

Tina: How? by fucking Zack to death!

Winter: I'm not a whore like you! I don't play that way.

Tina: You might as well be a whore.

Winter: Oh you really want to talk shit let's talk shit!

Tina: I don't get how you are so selfish not caring about anyone or anything your only out for your own interests and motives.

Winter: Tina let me educate you because I think you need that due to the lack of brain cells you have left due to the drinking you have been doing.

Tina: Look don't worry about me I could handle myself.

Winter: (sassy tone)Doesn't look like it.

Tina: You know what tell them the truth.

Winter: What truth?

Tina: Tell them how you are a whore too.

Winter: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Tina: You had sex with a guy at a party one time and you enjoyed every second.

Winter: (defensive tone)You have no right to pry into my history!

Tina: You started this war I'm finishing it!

Winter: Stop already!

Tina: The truth hurts doesn't it, look if you can't handle the truth don't say shit because I was trying to defend my friends if you attack my friends I attack you and I'm tired of everyone not saying shit to you and you getting away with things.Just because your father is the boss of the pastas doesn't make you the boss of us, you don't own us, we are not your toys got it.

   I could see Tina's smirk as Winter left frustrated and angry to her room with every step she took sounded angrier than the last.

Kira: (amazed tone)Tina that was amazing!

Tina: (sincere tone)I'm just tired of her thinking she owns us plus I'm not letting her get away with calling me a whore and hurting Annisa including disrespecting you, Kira.

Kira: That is the noblest thing I could find in a friend.

Tina: (modest tone)Don't mention it.

Annisa: That took courage, Tina.

Tina: Well what can I say I chase after my dad.

Kira: Speaking of parents...um...Tina, I have to talk to you about something in private later...

Tina: But what about my parents?

Kira: (hesitant tone)Your mother told me to give you this...

Tina: (confused tone)What do you mean? my mother died in childbirth.

Jeff: Ok tina I think it is time to go to bed.

Tina: Dad where is mom?

Jeff: In the ground, she died in childbirth.

Kira: Jeff stop...just stop.

Jeff: Stop what?

Kira: (stern tone)Lying.

Jeff: I'm not lying about anything!

Kira: I got evidence, here Tina.

   I grab an envelope from my satchel as I gentle give it to Tina for she can open it.

Tina: What's this?

Kira: Your mother's message.

Tina: My..m-mother is..alive?

Kira: Open it if you don't believe me, you know I'm a woman of my word.

   I could see fear hit Tina's eyes as she opened the letter and grabbing a picture and a letter attached to it, I could see her eyes scanning the paper examining every inch, then I see a tear running down her cheek as she finished the letter.