I walked over carefully over to Arvy, making sure I didn't startle or frighten him. I kept myself together and sat myself down heavily in a chair next to him. I took a side-ways glance at his shaking body and realized his sufferings were almost like real pain.

"Arvy? Are you okay?" I asked cautiously, making sure I didn't set him off. Keeping my eyes forward I didn’t think he would even acknowledge me.

I could almost hear him still shaking, but there was no murmuring this time.

"Y-yes..." He trailed off, making it obvious that he was lying to me.

"Please Arvy, tell me what's wrong. I know that you are lying to me right now." I replied, making sure I was soft in tone yet firm in meaning. Turning my head a little in his direction, I gave him a small smile.

“Remember, It’s not just you that has a crud life.”

He sighed deeply, staring up at me. "Fine... but I don't want to talk about it here..."

"Okay. I can understand that." I got up slowly; making sure Arvy was behind me.

I walked towards an empty room. I wasn’t sure if he was still following me. He followed me. A tear filled his eyes, and shuts the door quietly.

I walk over and sat on the bed, thinking that something this bad can't really be short. He leaned against the wall next to the bed and sighed reluctantly. His hair swept across his left eye making him seem even more inhuman that usual.

"Please, Arvy, tell me. I won't do…anything you don’t like. Plus, if you keep whatever is bugging you inside of you in there forever, it is just going to get worse." I persuade him to tell me.

He sighs and starts his story. "Well, my dad just got home last night. We don't see him often, so at first we were overjoyed."

He tells me the story, making sure he doesn't miss the emotions or feelings that he and Henry encountered.

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"Let's discuss this in the Living Room." Dad said.

"Kids stay put." He said. Henry and I nodded.

We heard BAD NEWS even though we couldn't hear it. We were worried and then we heard a screech. We ran to the Living Room then we were confused then I saw a circular rash on my Dad's leg then I was shocked that my Dad had... had LYME disease.

We didn't have enough money to treat it. And soon he might become paralyzed and... and. I couldn't think straight. Henry was shocked even though he barely shows emotion I saw the expression on his face for once in his life.

He finished his story, tears streaming quickly and uncounted down his face. He started shaking again and whimpering.

I shook my head at the terrible thing that he just told me; unable to say a word or even breath. It was too hard to take in. My brain started to get slow again, not believing that this could be true.

I could feel my eyes glaze over with tears but I blinked them away. Arvy had it much worse than me, even with my past.

I got up and put an awkward arm around Arvy. He pressed his face into my shoulder and let out everything he had been holding back. Everything.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

We all had left Ella's house, trudging back to our own homes. I got inside of my car and waved to the others as they left. I pushed the key into the ignition but I didn’t move a muscle.  Everyone parted away into the night but there was still one figure silhouetted against the moon. Bret tapped on the window indicating to roll it down.