Epilogue

Epilogue:

Mollie and Nathan got married in London, on November 13th 2014, their 3rd year anniversary and the same day Mollie told Nathan that he was to become a dad for the second time. Rachael’s sister Alexis Laura Sykes was born seven months later on a sunny Saturday morning in June 2015. The Saturdays continued to go from strength to strength in the months leading up to Alexis’ birth, as the received two more number one’s in America with ‘All Fired Up’ and Mollie’s love song for Nathan, ’30 Days’. They soon received the accolade of Britain’s most successful girl group of all time! The boys travelled back and forth to America, making sure that their travels didn’t collide with the Saturdays’ trips there, so that Mollie and Nathan could have some time as a family.

On Christmas Day 2014, Tom proposed to Mollie’s band mate Vanessa, and were to be married in the summer of 2015, one month after the birth of Alexis. Zoey and Jay are due their first child together, in December as are Stephanie and Max, only their baby girl isn’t due until the following month. The day after Nathan and Mollie’s wedding, Siva and Nareesha announced that they were due to become parents for the first time together. Their twins, Lucy and Nathan were born in May, six months before they tied the knot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Thanks guys! I've loved doing this story, so check out my few Nathan Sykes fanfic, 'We Can Make It Through The Stormy Weather'

Whooo THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! Everyone reading this really means the world to me! 

Rachael xxx