Chapter 2 -Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare? is a party game requiring a minimum of two players. The game is very popular with adolescents and children, but is sometimes played by adults too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jay has always made his love for The Saturdays clear on tv, especially his love for Frankie Sandford. He even revealed how he cried the first time he met Frankie at a gig. On Christmas Day, Jay finally got the news that he was hoping for, Frankie’s single again! Frankie had previously spilt from footballer boyfriend Wayne Bridge after almost two years. It was like music to Jay’s ears. Now he could finally make a move.

Jay arrived at Nathan’s extra early to get advice on ‘pulling Frankie’. He arrived so early they hadn’t even arrived home from Una’s house. He didn’t want to seem too eager on Frankie, so he started by talking about Rachael. Nathan knew there was something up as Jay had never really brought the baby up in a conversation before. Nathan just figured that he wanted to be god father, so he felt it was the perfect time to bring it up.

‘Hey Jay. What do you think about being Rachael Grace’s god father? Mollie suggested it! She’s a big fan of Jaythan!’ he Nathan laughed. ‘I’d be honoured mate. Who’s the god mother?’ he asked. ‘We were thinking possibly Frankie’ Jay’s eyes lit up with delight. ‘That would be great.’ Replied Jay.

Then the guests started arriving, Tom and Kelsey, Una and Ben, Max and Michelle, Vanessa and Frankie, Rochelle and Marvin, and finally Siva and Nareesha. ‘The turkey won’t be too long guys’ shouted Mollie from the kitchen. ‘Let’s hope she doesn’t give us all food poisoning’ giggled Frankie. None of The Saturdays trusted Mollie cooking because they didn’t know she could cook. She always told them that she couldn’t because she didn’t want them to come around expecting a fantastic meal every day. They had never really asked her to cook though, they always just expected the worst as she was still at school when she joined the band and had always depended on her mum Sue to cook for her.

They all set around the table for dinner. Jay and Frankie were opposite each other and soon enough they were playing footsie. This was the moment Jay had been waiting for, for years. Everyone was surprised by Mollie’s amazing dinner. ‘I’m stuffed’ called Vanessa and scoffing down two bowls of Mollie’s homemade banoffee pie with homemade caramel ice-cream. ‘I enjoyed that so much, I think I may just move in with you guys. I’ll take Nathan’s place in your bed as well Mollie’ Frankie giggled. ‘Party time!’ Vanessa shouted before turning on the music.

 The party was in full swing. Mollie and Nathan had gone upstairs to look after Aoife Belle and Rachael Grace, so it was just the four Sats and the four members of The Wanted with all their partners left downstairs partying. ‘What about a game of truth or dare?’ Vanessa suggested daringly pulling an empty vodka bottle out of the recycling bottle. ‘Yes’ Una screamed!

Vanessa laid the bottle in the centre of the floor, and everyone gathered in a circle around it. They could hear loud giggles from above. ‘Looks like Mollster and Nath are back to their usual selves!’ giggled Frankie, but in actual fact, they were cuddled up in bed watching Baby Mama, with some cans of coke (a cola!) and chocolate.

Siva spun the bottle. It landed on Jay first. ‘DARE!’ he shouted at the top of his lungs. ‘Okay. I dare you to make out with the Saturday to your left!’ dared Siva. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Rach x