day CCCXCVI

31/10/19

31/10/19

David lay naked in bed with Simon kissing his body. This was the first time that Simon had seen him completely naked and him seeing Simon completely naked as well. David moaned as Simon kissed his collarbone for the fifth time that night. Simon's erection was pressing into David's stomach and he reached for the lubrication.

They had planned their first time together and this was it. David had to use his hands to pull his legs up so all Simon would have to do was spread his legs. Simon coated himself with the lube and he nudged David's legs open, pausing with the lube on his finger as he hovered above David's arsehole.

"Are you ready, darling?" Simon asked. David nodded and he bit his lip to prevent himself from moaning as Simon applied the lube to him and slipped his finger into David. Simon shifted his position so his cock was aligned with David's arsehole and he thrusted in slowly.

David moaned with both a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was just bordering on the edge of painful for him but it still felt good. Simon began to pick up a rhythm, thrusting slowly in David and he kissed his lips. David kissed back, both of them moaning into it.

Simon's thrusting picked up and he was going faster. This was Simon's first time having sex with a man but they had discovered that Simon was a natural bottom and David was a natural top but they couldn't make love like that. Simon would always have to be a top because of David being paralyzed.

David moaned as Simon thrusted, groaning with pleasure. David took a hold of his cock, wrapping his fingers around it and he began to move his hand up and down. Simon saw what David was doing and he looked a little surprised but he continued to thrust. Simon was already beginning to thrust quickly, most likely already close to climaxing.

David captured Simon's lips in another kiss as he continued to give himself the handjob. Simon was groaning with increasing frequency, most of them coming out as moans of pleasure. David's hand started to rub his cock faster, his fingers flying.

Simon's thrusting became erratic and he moaned David's name out loudly as he came. David hadn't finished yet but he was still masturbating. Simon lifted his own hand off the bed and he moved David's hand out of the way while he rode out his own climax. David was already close and just a couple movements of Simon's hand did it for him. He came, softly crying out his boyfriend's name.

Simon pulled out of him and laid beside David, helping him to put his legs back into a resting position on the bed and pulled the covers over them.

"That was fantastic, David," Simon said as he placed his head on David's chest.

"It was," David agreed, wrapping his arm around Simon's body to cuddle him. "A perfect anniversary."

[] hey guys! Simon wrote his last letter to David last update. What do you think will happen in the next epilogue and what did you love about this chapter? Bye until the next chapter!

P.s. I am writing a sequel and this book has a new name and cover.