day XII

12/10/18

12/10/18

    Dear David,

    I loved having you spend the day at my house, as did Kathleen and the boys. I was looking over my first couple of letters to uo6 and I noticed that I sign all of them with love. Even the first one is like this and I hadn't realized that I have a crush on you, David, but I know now that I do. I didn't even know that I had been signing the letters like this until today when I looked back on them and read them through. You'll be able to tell that I have romantic feelings towards you from the first letter if you ever can read these, David. I'm hoping tha5 one day soon you can read what I am writing to you, David.

    I've told Katleen more about the letters that I have been writing to you and she asked again if she could read them. I let her read the first letter only as some of the letters that I've written to you would scandalize your mother. Especially the letter that I wrote to you on my birthday and the following letters but she asked me if I have feelings for you and I told her yes. She grinned at me because she later 5old me she had seen us cuddling in my bed yesterday. I think that your mum wants us to date now.

    I want us to date when you wake up, David, and I know that I've written this before in a letter to you but I am going to ask you to be my boyfriend when you wake up, David.

Love,
Simon