day XVII

17/10/18

17/10/18

    Dear David,

    This morning, when Kathleen had taken Alfred grocery shopping with her, I went on my laptop, I went into YouTube, and I typed our names into the search bar. A lot of videos showed up with the word "Damon" in the title. It's our names combined and all of the videos were about our relationship on BGT  and it was all moments from the show where you were acting camp. I just needed to be cheered up and it sort of worked.

    The first video was just of all of us judges' banter. I forgot how much water had been thrown on you by Alesha during just one night. I ended up crying by the last video I watched of us. It made me realize I miss you more than what I had even thought and made me realize I've had a crush on you for a long time. The last video I had watched was of you dancing and lap dancing on me during BGMT and I ended up getting an erection from watching that video. I do have to admit it was very hot and when I had gotten to my dressing room after, I had an erection from you lap dancing.

    Luckily Kathleen hadn't come home yet so I was able to wank it off before she did. I swear that you make me think like a teenager whenever I think of you, David. I know that I do have a crush on you, David, and I'm hoping that you have those same feelings for me. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon