day IX

9/10/18

9/10/18

Dear David,

The doctors took your trach tube out, replaced it, and cleaned the hole in your neck. You did stop breathing for a minute but it wasn't long enough for your heart to stop beating for a fourth time. You still haven't woken up from your coma but at least the raspy breathing that you were going is gone now because the doctors cleaned the hole where your tracheostomy tube is. The doctors also put a g-tube into your stomach this afternoon after your friends Miranda and Matt came to see you this morning. The reason why you have a g-tube is so the nutrition is going right into your stomach instead of the i.v. line they had in your arm.

Today when you got your sponge bath after the g-tube was put in, the nurse didn't exactly place the towel over your crotch enough so I saw more of you than I wanted at a hospital. That's twice I've seen your cock with my own eyes. Remember the first time that I saw your cock, David? I remember it well because you had been dancing on the judges' desk during the last audition of 2017 and you had pulled down your trousers and Amanda pulled down your y-fronts so that everything spilled out.

I actually did enjoy both times that I've seen your cock, David, but I intended that the second time I would have seen your cock was going to be either in my bed or yours before we make love for the first time after we're boyfriends.

Now I really want you to wake up soon, David. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon