BIABY: 29

(Two Years Later)

Jetta's POV:

"Wow, Michael, that's great! Where?" I exclaim over the phone.

"We should be coming to Miami or Orlando-maybe both! I can't wait to see you and Adelyn, Jet." Michael says and I imagine him smiling like an idiot.

"Great! So what's new with you?" Michael goes on about how the band has gotten more and more fans and that One Direction has asked them to be their opening act! Michael even said that a new girl has made her way into his life. Her name is Maria. Then, on another note, Ashton has found someone new. I think Michael said her name was Dakota, or something like that...not that I care though.

"Does Ashton still ask about me?" I ask after about ten minutes. The line is silent for a while until Michael speaks up. "Um...no. He doesn't. I'm sorry Jet, I think he just wants to forget about you. That's what you wanted right?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"But what Jetta? You're going to get back together with him? Jetta seriously, try someone new-I did and I'm happy! Go out and get a piece of ass for yourself!" Michael shouts into the phone, causing me to laugh a little bit.

A door slams and a woman's voice sounds on the other line, "I gotta go Jet-love you," Michael says quickly.

"Love you, too, Michael." I grin and then hang up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Nic!?" I shout though the large house. I hear a faint, 'In Here' coming from the kitchen. I wrap my arms around my body and sit on one of the tall bar stools.

"Want a sandwich?" Nic holds out a plate to me with grilled cheese on it. I gladly accept and scarf the sandwich down. Free food without labor is my life.

"What is it Jet?" Nicholos asks before flipping a grilled cheese in the pan. Although, he winces after burning his fingers.

"Would you be able to watch Adelyn for a little bit today? So I could go out and have a bit of Jetta time?" I make a puppy dog face to try and convince him, "pleeeaaassseeeeee? For me?" I beg in a baby voice.

Nicholos can't help but laugh and agrees, "Fine, but make sure you are home by 5:00. I have to go somewhere later." I jump off of the bar stool and start for the stairs.

"Wait," I slowly turn around and smile, "does my little brother have a date later?" Nicholos's face turns bright red and he throws the last grilled cheese on his plate. "That's none of your concern."

"Oooh! I squeal and run up the stairs to get ready to go out.

Ashton's POV:

"I'm going to miss you," I frown and hug Dakota. She does the same and we end up deep in a kiss. Finally! Our hard work has payed off and we made it! Touring in North America-with One Direction! How great is this going to be?!

Dakota continues the small make out session and leads me over to the couch. She pushes me down to lay on my back and is reaching for my pants when the doorbell rings. "God damn it!" She whispers and gets up to see who's at the door.

"Ash, you ready to go?" Calum asks, standing by the door with a smirk on his face. My face turns beet red and I stand up from my previous position.

"Yeah, just-give me a second to get my stuff," I say and start to walk to my bedroom. My bags are packed and I have no idea what this world is going to take us now. It's unpredictable. I wrap my hands around the handles of my two suitcases and drag them across the carpet to meet Calum at the door. The three of us-Dakota, Calum, and I-stand in silence until Dakota grabs my hands and has me face her. 

"I love you," She whispers and my heart drops. This is the first time someone has told me they loved me since Jetta. I haven't thought about her in two years. Do I say it back? Would I mean it? 

"I'm gonna miss you," I hug her tightly and Calum pretends to wipe a fake tear. 

"You guys are so cute. Can we go now?" He drops his hand and smiles. I let go of Dakota and hold her shoulders to see her shed a small tear. 

"Hey, don't cry! I'll be back and you can call me everyday. You can message me through Twitter and get updates on me from there! Okay?" I reason and she hugs me yet again. "Okay."

"Let's go! We're gonna miss our flight!" Calum shouts and practically drags me out of the apartment without my bags. "Fine! Let me grab my stuff!" I laugh and pulls out of his grasp.

~~~~~~~~~

"1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer! Take one down pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall!" I scream at the top of my lungs in the car, "ONE MORE TIME! 99 BOTTLES OF-"

"STOP!" Michael, Luke, and Calum yell at the same time, "how about one less time?" Luke asks and holds his ears shut.

"Ash, we have five more minutes to the airport, please. Stay quiet until then. You can do whatever you want after we get to the United States, okay?" Michael rubs the tiredness out of his eyes and complains. I pout and agree, slipping my headphones into my ears, playing an older song from All Time Low.

"HERE WE ARE!" Michael screams and throws his bags down looking out across the many cars rushing down the crowded highways. "the great U. S. of A."

"Let's make a name for ourselves boys. Starting now," Luke grins and puts his arms around the three of us. "5 Seconds of Summer are ready to rule the world."

___________________________________________________________________________________

hey i'm back :D you guys miss me?

sorry, I've had bunches of stuff to do and I had a few sessions of writers block and I wasn't sure how to cure it.

I wanted to add a plot twist but I couldn't find one... darn. But hey Ash has a new girlfriend and 'supposedly' forgot about Jetta! How's that going to turn out?

okay do the usual :) Love you guys so much! oh! and I reached 20,000 reads on this story-THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING! XD

WHO SAW TFIOS?! AMAZE-BALLS!

OKAY?

oKAY.

I'M dEFiniTELY nOT oKAY.

-<3Morgan<3-