BIABY:Chapter 1

-ENJOY CHAPTER 1!!-

--2010--

"Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take,"

"You look beautiful tonight," Ashton bent down to whisper in my ear. Since he was at least 6ft tall and I was about 5'2, he crouched pretty low. He planted a small kiss on my jawline. I purred with happiness. I was full of bliss. Today was the best day ever.... I was asked to prom by the cutest guy I've ever seen! And a senior at that! The dorky glasses that made those hazel-green eyes shine rested on the bridge of his nose. I slid them off of his face and onto my small pixie one as the song blaring from the speakers continued:

"Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams,"

I rest my head into the crook of his neck, closing my eyes to savor the moment. The soft vibrating of Ashton humming rumbled my whole body.

"I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you,"

I peeled my eyes open just a little bit to look around at all the other couples near us. One of the first ones I saw were Luke and Brittany. Brittany has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. She finally scored with the captain of the football (soccer) team-Luke Hemmings. Britt wore a jaw-dropping light blue dress that came flowing to the floor with strappy black sparkly heels, and her curly brown-blonde highlighted hair was in a fancy updo. She was absolutely beautiful, even with her braces-that you could see because they were clear. Luke wore a tie that matched Brittany's dress and a nice sleek black tuxedo. Britt gave me a feeble wave and blushed when Luke said something to her.

"The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes,"

"Jet, kiss me," Ashton whispered getting awfully close to my lips. My breath staggered as he came closer. His hot, yet cool breath was somehow frozen on me. My ice blue eyes locked on his. His plump lips came closer and closer to my small ones. Sparks exploded once our lips connected. It felt like thousands of fireworks were in my heart, setting it off rapidly-over and over again. Ashton interloped his tongue with mine as we fought for dominance. Noted that this was my first actual kiss, he won that category by a landslide. We separated minutes after, breathless and puffy lipped. I grinned widely at the dirty blonde in my sight. I ran my fingers through his wispy hair and nuzzled into his neck once more.

"I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you,"

"Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you,"

Ashton held the last note of the song staring directly into my eyes. I was, hypnotized or something. Why is this kid so addicting? I gripped my hand onto his and we waltzed our way over to Luke and Brittany.

"Hey babe, you're looking pretty fine this evening," I giggled pointing at Brittany.... Okay maybe someone spiked the punch bowl, I'm not totally sure.

"Yeah, well you look way better than I do. That's all I'm going to say," Britt smirked and rolled her eyes. Ashton and Luke started to converse with another while Britt and I walked away to get another glass of punch-Damn that stuff is good!

"So have you and Luke-done 'it'?" I asked Brittany after we had gotten four glasses of punch-one for each of us and one for Luke and Ashton.

She sprayed the punch she had in her mouth all over the floor and looked up at me with wide eyes, "Oh my God! Jetta Abigail Krow, you don't just ask people that!!" her face was reddening. No need to answer that question. Point one for Jet!

"Oh suck it up! I'm pretty sure I"m drunk so I won't remember this anyway. I think Michael Clifford spiked the punch-bowl... it's always the quiet ones." I droned on, not knowing what I was even saying. We reached the boys and they were laughing their asses off. Calum Hood came along and joined in their little conversation for a while, too. I handed Ashton his punch and I started getting to know everyone else I didn't know.

The prom started to drown down at 12:30. Everyone was hooking up and leaving together, those sluts... I hope they get pregnant. I was slurring my words because, according to Brittany, Ashton got me about six more of those punch glasses after my second one of the night. I bid goodbye to Brittany and Luke and hopped into Ashton's car parked close in the parking lot.

"Ssoooo where are we going now?" I hiccuped giddily looking straight at Ashton. He had a big smile on his face.

"I'm gonna take you back to my place, you've had too many to drink tonight," Ashton revved the engine of the car and sped down the highway to his house. When we got there, I didn't see any cars outside of the garage. Oh, we must be home alone. I walked with Ashton to his room, thinking we were to go to bed, but boy, was I wrong! I guess I turned out to be that slut tonight....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter there.

What do you think so far?

 I really didn't know what I was starting until I actually started brainstorming... I have many good ideas now :)

What do you think is going to happen?

Please

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW

Thank you my lovely people :*

-<3Morgan<3-