BIABY: 4

Jetta's POV:

It's now Thursday-two more days until my date with Michael. Luke and Calum finally agreed to babysit Adelyn as long as I bought them pizza for that night. What a bunch of kids. Brittany's taking me to the mall today to grab a dress to wear on my date with Michael. Did I mention I hate dressing up? To me, it's the worst thing other than pictures, although I can stand those a little bit more.

I finished putting on the little makeup I own and slipped on my black sandals. I turned on the tv to see if anything good was on. News, news, news, Jersey Shore, Spongebob, news-let's go back to Spongebob. It was the one where Mermaid-Man left his belt at the Krusty Krab. I love this show to much to let it go. It's one of the only things I have left from my normal childhood.

"The study of 'Wumbology'?" the sound came faint, but clear from the small screen. I laughed at the idiotic thinking of how these tv producers thought of the plot to creating 'wumbo'.

"Watching Spongebob I see," I saw Brittany from behind the couch, crossing her arms in a motherly way.

"Yup!" I grin widely and flip my long dark hair over my shoulder, "ready to go?"

Brittany sighs and helps me off of the couch, "Go grab Adelyn, I asked Luke if he could watch her while we go shopping and he can bring her to meet us for lunch later,"

I slowly walked to my room where Adelyn was sleeping in her crib, "C'mon baby girl," I whispered pulling her into my arms. Her small mouth formed an o-shape as she softly yawned. Her bright blue-hazel eyes opened to meet mine and I poked her chubby cheeks. She screeched in excitement and put her hands on my cheeks.

Brittany took me once I came back into the living room. I scurried back into my room to get Adelyn's car seat. I brought it back and carefully put her in it and I carried her out to Brittany's 2005 Honda. After I strapped Adelyn in, I hopped in the passenger seat to wait for Brittany. She came out chomping on a chocolate bar she got from the pantry. She sat on the drivers side of the car and revved the engine.

"So what are you and Michael going to do for your date on Saturday?" Brittany asked backing out of the driveway turning left to Luke's house.

"I'm not sure. He called me yesterday saying to wear something pretty, so I guess sweatpants and a t-shirt are out of the question," I snorted and stared out the car window until we arrived at Luke's house.

When we got to Luke's he met us outside, "Hey guys," he greeted, "where are you guys going today?" He took Adelyn in her car seat carrier from me.

"Going to the mall to get a dress for Jetta she's got a date on Saturday," Brittany cheered peppily.

Luke's face showed a slight surprise, "Oh, with Ashton? I'm glad you guys got back together. You're a cute couple!"

Confused, I shook my head. Is this pain in my chest supposed to be there? "No, I'm not going with Ashton. Didn't Mikey tell you? He asked me out during band practice." Why does thinking of Ashton still hurt?

Luke looked uncomfortable as he shifted Adelyn to his other side, "Sorry, I didn't know. Michael never told me. Maybe that's why Ashton stormed out a bit hasty during practice yesterday."

Is Ashton mad that I'm going out with Michael? I had nothing to say. Brittany gave Luke a kiss and she drove us to the store to buy a dress for my date.

"Where do you want to go first? We have Forever 21, American Eagle, Debs-you pick." Brittany scoped out all the stores turning her back to me. She came here almost every week with Luke just to walk around and buy little accessories for outfits she'd just bought.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well let's go to Debs, they have dresses there," Brittany pulled me into a store that had peppy music coming from the speakers. They had a lot of cute clothes that looked comfy, but not as comfy as my sweatpants or my other clothes. She drug me to the back of the store where all the prom/homecoming dresses were. Britt looked for a few seconds and snagged five dresses off of the racks, "try these on," she said and pushed me into an open dressing room.

Okay so she left me with a blue dress, a bright red one, a white lace one, a dark emerald green one, and a silver one with black designs all over. I guess I'll start with the blue one... I walked out of the dressing room to show Brittany:

"No, not that one. Michael will think you're a slut cause that's a really short one. Well, maybe he'd like that, but we don't need another pregnant Jetta."

"BRITT!!" I scream/whispered covering my backside and inching myself back into the dressing room to try on the red dress. "How about this?" I asked walking out in the flowy red dress that came down to my knees.

Brittany looked at me halfway decent, "Eh, it's okay. Keep it just in case." I waltzed back into the dressing room not happy that I had to keep trying dresses on.

I came out with the white lace dress on, "Any comments?" I fake smiled to pretend that I was having fun.

"Well you can see your boobs. That dress is see-through. In fact, that might be a night gown-take it off," Panicking, I flew to the dressing room with my hands over my chest.

"Emerald green dress?" I asked moments later. It was a real hassle to get this dress on.

"Hell no! You look like one of those pine trees! Ugh! Why would I pick that?" Brittany mumbled to herself as I sulked back to the dressing room for the last time.

I took off the green dress and slid my feet into the bottom of the silver one. I smoothly pulled it up to fit perfectly. I stared at myself in the mirror. Wow, this dress is gorgeous! It fit in all the right places, curves, everything!

"Jet! You almost ready?" Brittany screamed from outside the fitting room, bringing me out of my trance. I stepped out of the small room and let Brittany see what beautiful masterpiece she had picked out for me.

"News flash people! Jetta Krow is putting the red dress back and wearing the silver one out on her date with Michael Clifford!" Brittany shouted like a tv announcer, "put that dress on the counter and ring it up!" I skipped to the fitting room for the last time and changed into my regular clothes. I handed the dress to Brittany and went to get my wallet out of my purse.

Brittany put her hand over mine, "Save your money for Adelyn's stuff," she quickly ran to the counter and paid for the dress.

"How much was it?" I asked as Brittany handed the Debs bag to me. Brittany stayed silent. Fine, don't answer me. We walked out of the store and to the food court to grab a bite to eat. We strolled for a while talking about the simplist things, until I heard a familiar infectious laugh. I looked behind me to see Ashton hanging out with some other older looking boys. Well Jetta it's time for your eavesdropping skills.

"Hey guys, I gotta go,"

"Why mate?"

"I have to go see somebody, Luke told me that she would be here,"

"Ohhhh, it's a girl!"

"Yeah, I got to win her back."

"Go ahead mate, meet up with us later."

By the time Ashton left his little group, Brittany and I had taken a seat at the food court. We were just waiting for Luke to get here with Adelyn so we could eat. Luke finally arrived with Adelyn-safe and sound.

"I just fed her, so she won't need fed for a while," Luke gave a genuine smile and went to get food with Brittany. I was left alone with Adelyn. I decided to wait until they got back to get food so I didn't have to carry Adelyn with me plus the food.

"Jetta?"

Oh here we go again....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

JUST KIDDING THE CHAPTER ISN'T OVER YET!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Ashton," I groaned. Why do I have to keep seeing his beautiful face?!

"What are you doing?" He asked sliding into a seat beside me. He snuck a glace at Adelyn and poked her chubby cheeks.

I sucked in a deep breath, "Just having lunch with Brittany and Luke, nothing much."

"Oh, that's cool. So you're going on a date with Michael this Saturday?" Ashton put his hands together and cracked his knuckles. He didn't look up at me once.

I cleared my throat, "Yes, yes I am,"

"Oh okay," Ashton kept quiet for a while and looked around.

Ashton's POV: (YAY!! Finally!)

"Why mate?" Travis whined. God these guys are so annoying sometimes, but they can be okay at other times.

"I have to go see somebody, Luke told me that she would be here," I spat annoyed.

"Ohhhh, it's a girl!" Dylan shrieked nudging me with his shoulder.

"Yeah, I got to win her back." I remarked rolling my eyes.

"Go ahead mate, meet up with us later." Zak gave me a bro hug and he, Travis, and Dylan left on their way through the mall.

I kept my eye on Jetta in front of me until she reached the food court. I hid behind a plant when Luke showed up. He dropped off Adelyn and he and Brittany went to go get food, leaving Jetta all by herself at the table. Great, alone time with Jetta! I hurried up and slid into the seat beside her and struck up a conversation.

"So you're going on a date with Michael this Saturday?" I really wish it wasn't true.

"Yes, yes I am," she said.

"Oh okay," It felt like my heart just shattered into a thousand, no wait scratch that, a million pieces. I still love Jetta with all my heart. I only left because my great uncle had passed away during the end of the school year. My great aunt was lonely and depressed so I was forced to stay with her. My phone was cut off where she lived and I had to do everything for my great aunt. She was pretty much helpless. After all, she was a ninety-three year old woman who was a house wife all her life.

While I companoning my great aunt at her place, these three guys-Travis, Dylan, and Zak-asked me to be in a band with them. I agreed to be their drummer for a while. Even though they thought I was going to live there for the rest of my life, I wasn't. I hated it there. When they found out I was moving back to my hometown they kicked me out of the band. At least I got some practice in for drumming.

Living with my great aunt was so depressing. Having nothing to do for months sucked! But when she died of a stroke in September it was quite sad to my entire family. I wasn't home at the time; I was getting groceries at the store for her and I. When I came back they were carrying my great aunt on a stretcher to an ambulance parked in front of her house. The day after her funeral I went back to live with my parents and soon after two and a half months I joined Luke, Calum, and Michael's band.

I couldn't speak my feelings toward Jetta. Why was it so simple in high school but so difficult now? I sent a small smile to her once every few seconds and she sent an eye roll. Adelyn was in her carrier playing with her toes. There was something about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Jetta," I leaned in close to her, having nothing else to say.

"What?!" She snapped. Whoa, what the hell is her problem?

"I just wanted to, to," I pressed my lips to hers. Man, how good that feels again. My girl with me. Our lips together as one.

And of course-her being feisty Jetta-I received a slap to the face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait.

My bestie has been bugging me so much for this update it's not even explainable...

Well I have volleyball tryouts for three days now... IT'S FOR FIVE FLACKING HOURS!!

I have to bring my own food with me... :( all I want is Taco Bell it's my fave!

You know the deal

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

-Morgan<3-