[[TWENTY SIX]]

Chanyeol POV

"He has to be lying" Sehun said, shaking his head "there's no way in Hell Jongin got someone pregnant without us knowing."

I stared at my hands in confusion. How could he not tell us he got someone pregnant and then his baby died. How could he live without telling anyone that? I started to feel bad, he was probably in pain and yet Sehun and I didn't even notice.

"He couldn't have gotten someone pregnant here" I said "it must of been someone outside of school."

"That one guy?"

"What?"

"You remember? We were outside when we saw Jongin walk up to that short dude in the parking lot last night."

"Oh yeah, it could of been him. But that means he's been in a relationship longer than we've thought" I frowned "he's been lying to us."

"He's probably just lying in order to get you to feel bad" Sehun rolled his eyes.

I frowned "...Sehun-ah...I don't think Jongin would lie about something like that."

"Well we'll have to see for ourselves" Sehun stood up from the bleachers. They were currently hanging in the gym since the game would start in a few hours. Jongin had came in late (the players were suppose to stay after school) he had come in a few minutes late only though. He had came in with the short boy and was now on the court practicing. The short boy was sitting on the lower right-hand corner of the bleachers with a phone in his hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Get up" was all he said before he started walking towards the short boy. I sighed and glanced at Jongin who was talking to our coach now before getting up and following the blonde.

"Yo" Sehun said once he got close of to the boy. He looked up from his phone, his big doe eyes looking at us questioningly. He didn't really look like Jongin's type. But then again, we didn't even know his type.

"Are you dating Kim Jongin?" Sehun asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just answer the question."

"Sehun stop being hostile" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes before asking again "are you dating Jongin?"

"Who are you?"

Sehun rolled his eyes "pardon me for being rude, I'm Oh Sehun this is the captain of the basketball team, Park Chanyeol and both of us want to know if you're dating our dear friend Jongin."

The boy squinted "he told me about you two, you're the one who's being a selfish douchebag?" He nodded at me "and you're the one who can't live your own life and has anger issues?" He nodded at Sehun.

"I don't fucking have anger issues" Sehun snapped "I just want to know if your dating him and if he somehow got you pregnant."

I rolled my eyes "Sehun your asking personal questions."

"Do I care?" Sehun asked me before looking back at the boy who was now frowning.

"Why do you want to know?" He seemed irritated now.

"Sehun, Chanyeol what are you doing?" Jongin appeared beside us. I was still kind of pissed that he had punched me earlier. Though I did understand his reason, he was mad that I was being the way I was.

"We're trying to be nice" Sehun said "unlike you, you've lied to us."

"I haven't lied to anybody" he said with eye roll.