[[ELEVEN]]

Baekhyun POV

The rest of the day went by slowly. Neither Luhan nor Minseok showed up so instead of going to the cafeteria i went to the library to read. I was partially mad at my sister but on the other hand i was glad she told him. Because now i know that Chanyeol doesn't care.

Though...I already knew that. But. But part of me...just a small part of me hoped that he would. I don't know why. Chanyeol is Chanyeol...he never cares.

So why was i so sad about it? Why did what he said break me?

::::

I pulled out a pan and the ingredients to make cookies with. Cookies all cheer me up.

As soon as the dough was made, i slapped it on the pan and put them in the oven. They were originally suppose to be chocolate chip but i don't chocolate chip cookies, i like them plain...with Cream Cheese frosting but we didn't have any Cream Cheese frosting so plain would just have to do.

Though i may have added a bit more sugar to them.

I set the timer and sat down at counter island. Chanyeol's words still swirled around my mind. I could still see the disgust and hatred in his eyes that made me want to curl into a ball and cry.

"Bacon?" my sister said, appearing from the living room "what's wrong?"

I gave her a glance "thanks."

"For...what?"

I shrugged "for telling him, he's probably going to tell everyone at the school now."

Hyuna frowned and sat down in front of me "what did he say?"

"Oh. What I expected him to say i guess."

I guess she knew i didn't want to continue the subject so she dropped it. Hyuna sniffed and smiled "is that your famous plain cookies i smell? Did we have any frosting?"

I tried to return her smile "yes and no."

"How about i run to the store and pick up some Cream Cheese frosting?" she was already getting up as she talked.

I nodded "thank you Hyuna."

She ruffled my hair "no problem."

::::

The timer went off just as my sister came back from the store with Cream Cheese frosting.

I got them out of the oven and she helped spread the frosting over the fresh cookies-some of the frosting ended up on our faces but that's okay.

"Baekhyunie when is your next appointment?" Hyuna asked, biting into a cookie.

I shrugged "i forgot to reschedule it."

"I want to go with you when you get to see it for the first time" she said.

"Okay" i picked up another cookie.

"You're going to hate the cravings part and the part where the baby wants to throw a party but you want to sleep or study" she chuckled.

"What...what does it feel like when it moves?" i asked.

She frowned, thinking "you know what it feels like when you get butterflies in your stomach? That's what it feels like unless its kicking really hard...that hurts" she chuckled.

I nodded "when will it move? Or like....grow legs."

She laughed "you'll feel it move when you're around 16 weeks or so."

I ate another cookie and we fell into silence. It was still a bit hard to think that soon I'd be looking like a human balloon. To think that there is something in my stomach, and its not a worm. Breathing, eating, karate kicking.

Its really fucking weird.

"When will you tell mom and dad?" Hyuna broke the silence.

I stopped eating and looked at her for a moment.

When will I tell mom and dad? How will I even tell them? I can't just pop up and be like "hey mom. Dad. I just wanted to let you guys know that you two will be grandparents in like 9 months, no don't give me that look i didn't get anyone pregnant. You're confused? Oh. I guess i didn't make it clear enough. I'm pregnant."

No.

I don't know how or when I'm going to tell them. All i know is that it won't be soon. Unless it like...slips up or something.

"Your face says it all. You know i could just-"

"No. I want to tell them myself" i said pointing at her.

She gave me an 'are you kidding me' look but shrugged and went back to eating the cookie in her hand.

"I'm going to take a shower" i said shoving another cookie in my mouth before sliding out of my seat and walking towards my room to grab some cloths and a towel.

Hopefully, tomorrow when i go to school Chanyeol wont mess with me for once, maybe he'll actually think about-

I chuckled. Why would i even think of something so ridiculous? Causing me pain is what brings Chanyeol happiness apparently.

But deep down inside a part of me hoped that he would be nice enough to lay off. He may not want to be part of mine or the babies life. But he could do me a favor and just leave me alone for the 9 months.

Couldn't he?

Holy mother of Jisoos.
I am SORRY for not updating in 100+ years. FUCKING FORGIVE ME IDK WHY THE HELL I DID SUCH A THING.

....sorry....