[[FOURTEEN]]

Baekhyun POV

I couldn't find Luhan anywhere. Either he was skillfully avoiding me or he left. I sighed and walked out of his last class before lunch and started down the hallway with my hands shoved in my hoodie pocket.

As i got closer to the cafeteria i suddenly began to feel sick. I stopped walking and stood there rocking on my heels and took in a shakey breath. The nauseated feeling only got stronger as i took in another breath after breath.

I heard someone walking down the hall and looked up. Our eyes connected and he frowned at the look on my face.

"Why are you just standing in the middle of the hall?" Chanyeol asked, irritation in his voice.

I was going to answer but my stomach made a terrible gurgling sound. I covered my mouth with my hand and whirled around on my heels and ran towards the bathroom.

I crashed into the stall and hovered over the toilet as my stomach gurgled and twisted. Nothing came up but i stayed there, inside the stall with my back against the wall, breathing hard.

I hugged my stomach and decided to just stay here the whole lunch time. Hopefully Minseok would sit with his other friends instead of waiting for me.

Chanyeol POV

I walked down the hall after leaving the showers and stopped when i saw a small boy standing in there rocking back and forth.

Baekhyun had his arms wrapped around his stomach and when our eyes locked his eyes were a bit wide.

"Why are you just standing in the middle of the hall?" i asked him, rolling my eyes. He didn't respond but instead covered his mouth with his small and shot down the hall.

I watched him run to the bathroom before deciding to follow him. There was nothing exciting happening in the cafeteria anyways.

I walked towards the bathroom and i heard him breathing hard. A part of me wanted to ask if he was okay or something but the other part just told me to leave him.

He'll be fine.

And since i'm an egotistical teenager i chose the latter. I walked out of the bathroom and towards the cafeteria and for some reason i felt a little guilty.

But why?

This one was REALLY VERY short and i'm sorry for that. No worries because i'll update again.
Double update.
I promise.
I

'm really busy tho but i promise i'll double update today.