[[SIX]]

Baekhyun POV

I stared at the card my doctor had given me. It said "Abortion Clinic" and had a number on the bottom.

Dr. Re had called and told me that if I waited that I'd be able to see the baby on the ultrasound screen thing.

I didn't want to wait. I just wanted to get everything over with. I didn't want this baby. This baby was nerve meant to happen.

I pulled my phone out and dialed the number on the card.

"Abortion Clinic, Hanna speaking, how may help you?" A cheerful voice said. How could someone be so cheerful in an abortion clinic?

"Yes...I'd like to get an abortion" I said, leaning my head against the wall. I was in my room, sitting in the corner of my room with a blanket wrapped around me.

"How far along are you?" The girl asked, I heard some paper ruffling and assume she was writing things down "the computers are down to talk slow. Give me your information. K?"

"Okay...I'm 12 weeks" I started. I continued at a slow paste, hoping to get this over with before someone walks into my room.

"Okay. You can come next month on the 6th. K?"

"Okay, thanks."

The 5th is my supposed doctors appointment. But it doesn't matter.

I put my phone down and ripped the card until it was in small pieces and then I kicked them all under my closet door.

A sudden knock at my door made me flinch. I was about to say "go away" but instead the door opened and Hyuna slipped in.

She closed the door and walked over to my desk and sat down on the chair backwards.

She rested her arms on the top of the chair and clasped her hands together.

"Talk or I'll punch you" she said bluntly.

I glared at her and crossed my arms. I switched to English "i...I don't know..Korean."

"Yeah? Okay so talk" she cracked her knuckles "or your face will meet my fist."

I frowned and threw my arms up before slapping them onto my thigh "what do you want me to say?"

"What are you hiding? Just so you know when I was emptying the bathroom trash something fell out and rolled out of the toilet paper. It was a pregnancy test and I'm pretty sure mom got her tubes tied and I haven't add any sexual intercourse ever since....since Minsoo died."

I bit the insides of my jaw and stared at her. I knew I could trust her, she's my sister, but I could bring myself to tell her.

So what could I use as an excuse?

Hyuna sighed and rolled her eyes before standing up "Baekhyun, you promised. You were the first person, besides my ex, who I told about Minsoo so you should tell me why I found a pregnancy test in the trash."

She had a point. I remember how happy she was as we walked to the cafe where she would tell me. She was smiling the whole way and I couldn't help but wonder why she was so happy that day.