[[FOUR]]

Baekhyun POV

I was sitting in my last class of the day waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as school is over I'll be able to go to the doctors and see if I'm actually pregnant.

Though I think I know the answer. As much as I hate to admit it.

I lied my head down on my desk and stared at the clock. Only 10 minutes until the bell rang.

"Class" my teacher said after 5 minutes "only 5 more minutes until we leave, so go ahead and pass your papers up and the rest will be free time."

Everyone else began to talk but I just kept my head buried in my arms, counting the seconds in my head.

"Baekie" Minseok said, tugging my earlobe.

"What?" I said, my voice muffled by my arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I looked up at him and he just leaned over his seat and put his arms on my desk.

"Nothing" I lied. Neither Minseok or Luhan knew about Chanyeol and I sleeping together during the party.

I chose to keep it that way. What they didn't know wouldn't kill them.

"Are you sure?" Minseok asked.

I nodded "I just don't feel too good."

"Well today's Thursday, just one more day till you can sleep all you want."

I smiled "yeah, I know, g-"

The bell rang and everyone jumped up.

I grabbed my stuff and Minseok and I walked out of the classroom.

"I have to leave early, so I'll see you tomorrow, Baekie" the pink haired male said. I waved and watched him walk away before heading towards the bathroom.

I walked into a stall and did my business and as I walked out I bumped into someone.

"Get out of my way" Oh Sehun snapped before shoving me into a wall.

I rolled my eyes before walking towards the sink and washing my hands.

I walked out of the school and jumped in my car. I don't know why but I felt nervous about what the doctor was going to say.

Maybe it's because I already know what he/she is going to say.

::::

I sat in the waiting room nervously fiddling with my sleeves. The only person that was here was a young woman with a fat baby. She was in her own world playing with the little human. The baby cooed and felt her face with her fat hands.

The woman whispered inaudible things the baby and pinched it's cheeks. The baby giggle and grabbed onto the woman's nose.

I smiled. But it disappeared as soon as it came.

"Byun Baekhyun?" A nurse said.

I stood up quickly and followed the nurse to my room.