[[EIGHT]]

Baekhyun POV
*one month later; two days before abortion date, Baek is basically 4 months prego; this one will be pretty short as well)

 I have thought about it for a while and I have finally made a decision. I'd keep it. But only if Hyuna wants to adopt it. 

 It's only two days before the abortion date and if Hyuna doesn't want it then everything can go back to my original plan. I can abort it. 

 I slid out from my under my blanket and walked towards my door. I walked out of my room and stopped in front of Hyuna's door. 

 "Hyuna" I said, knocking on her door, quietly. I knocked about 4 times until I heard her say "come in." She hasn't talked to me ever since our argument, which I still felt a little bad about. I opened her door to find her sitting beside her bed on the floor with a bunch of pictures around her. 

 She glanced at me then back at the photo in her hand "what do you want?" 

 "..it's about the baby" I said, closing the door. 

 "And? Are you going to keep it?" 

 "About that...I was wondering if...I was going to keep the baby if you wanted to adopt it. I don't want it." 

 She looked at me and for some weird reason she looked mad again. She carefully sat the photo down on the ground and stood up. 

 "Baekhyun" she said "you think that just because I lost a child that I straight up want another one, like I'd love to adopt another baby but I don't want your's, Baek, you have to understand me....I want you to take care of it but I'd love to help you with it anytime" she said carefully, as if she was talking to a 5 year old. 

 "Well I don't want this thing, you can't make me keep it if I don't want it" I said "I was just asking if you wanted to adopt it so all you had to do was say yes or no." 

 "Baekhyun!" Hyuna snapped "why don't you want it?" 

 "Because I'm 16 and I can't take care of a baby right now." 

 "How about this" Hyuna started "I'll be going back to my house in June which means the baby would probably be born by then and since you don't think you can take care of a baby right now how about I take it with me until you graduate or until you feel like you can take care if it?" 

 I furrowed my eyebrows together and thought about what she said. She didn't want to fully adopt it but she is willing to temporally do so until I graduate. I glanced down at my belly, which was somewhat showing now. If I let Hyuna keep it would it think that she's it's mom? 

 I looked at Hyuna and nodded "I'll do it." 

 "But there's a catch" she said, smiling "two actually....you have to tell Chanyeol and you have to keep in touch with your baby." 

 Of course. I can never get out of a deal without a catch following behind me when it comes to Hyuna. She stared at me with an eyebrow raised. As if expecting me to say no. 

 "....How about I don't tell Chanyeol and I'll do the other one." 

 "You'll have to tell him sooner or later" she said bluntly. 

 "Yes I know that, but I'm not going to do it now." 

 "Is it because you're scared of him?" 

 "NO!" I snapped.

 "Fine...I'll tell him" she said.

 Before I could protest my mom popped her head through the door "get dressed we have a dinner to go to in 2 hours." 

 So sorry for not updating any this weekend I was too busy fangirling about JYP's new boygroup
Thank you @Haodoyoubaekyeols for introducing me to StrayKids