[[NINE]]

Chanyeol POV

"Practice is over, have a nice night boys" our coach yelled. Jongin tossed the basketball to Jisoo (Kim Jisoo) and started walking beside me. "You got a Gatorade or something?" he asked as we walked out of the gym and towards the locker room. I nodded and shook the sweat out of my hair. 

 "Dude..." Jongin said with a blank face "that landed all over my already moist face." I rolled my eyes and then smirked "I guess I made you more moist." 

 "You're a fucking idiot" he mumbled before punching my arm and walking towards his locker. "I'll get you back for that" I said, opening my locker and tossing him a red Gatorade. He flipped my off and took a drink of the red drink before taking his shirt off. 

 My other team members began to pile into the locker room and the room began to get hot and smelt strongly of sweat. I pulled my shirt up and wiped the sweat off of my face, waiting for Jongin to finish changing. He always changes after practice but I usually just wait to change at home. 

 After he finished we walked out of the locker room and down the empty school hallways. "We gotta go to the pool and get Sehun, he stayed after school to practice some more" Jongin said. Our school has a basketball team, swim team and football team. It also has cheer leading but I don't consider that as a sport. More like a "somewhat challenging activity".

 We walked down another hall and Jongin pulled open the door to the pool. Just as we were about to walk in, Sehun appeared with a towel around his neck. His brown hair was plastered to his forehead and his shirt was hugging his torso. Sehun isn't my type but no one could deny that the boy is very attractive. Jongin smiled "you look hot, Hunnie." 

 "Don't call me 'Hunnie' retard" Sehun scoffed before shouldering past us "lets go, I'm tired and hungry." Jongin and I exchanged glances before chuckling and following the younger down the hall and out the empty school. We walked down the steps and towards the student parking, some of my teammates were raising each other towards their cars, others were calling their ride. 

 The the three of us got into my car and I started the engine "where do you want to go, Sehun?" I asked. 

 "Lets go to Wendys" Jongin suggested before the younger could answer "I'm in the mood for their spicy chicken." 

 "You're in the mood for any chicken" Sehun scoffed "I don't like Wendys...I want to go to Taco Bell."

It was then Jongin's turn scoff "I'm the mood for Kyungsoo dressed as a chicken" he chuckled "have you seen him dressed as a chicken? He's adorable. And NO! I don't want Taco Bell."

"Save your kinks for the bedroom, Jongin" I said, rolling my eyes. Kyungsoo is Jongin's long-term boyfriend. He goes to our rivalry school but oh well, Soo is chill. The two younger males ended up arguing about what restaurant we should go to so we ended up going to Mcdonalds because Mcdonalds solves every conflict.

I shoved a fry in my mouth just as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and checked the notification.

ByHyu Wants to Chat With You

Accept                                                              Decline

Accept.                                                             Decline

ByHyu-
This is Baekhyun's sister and
before we start i just want to
say something. I. Absolutely.
Hate. You. Deeply.

Chark_Pyeol-
....what??? What did i do to you?

ByHyu-
Not what you did to me.
But. What you did to my
brother.

Chark_Pyeol-
If its about the bullying...then...idk
Sorry??

ByHyu-
BITCH ITS NOT ABOUT THE
BULLYING!!!

Chark_Pyeol-
Then what is about???

ByHyu-
Imma cut to the chase.
Remember that party?

Chark_Pyeol-
He told you??...shit. I told him
not to tell anybody.

ByHyu-
Well congratulations you
stupid Park. You. Got. My
Brother. Pregnant.
And he's too scared to tell you.

I coughed and spit my drink out on Sehun. The brunette gasped and did the same to me but on purpose.

"I'll be back" I said, jumped up from our table and walked towards the exit. As soon as I was in my car I tapped the call icon.

"Hello?" Baekhyun's sister answered. She sounded annoyed.

"What the fuck are you talking about. Boys can't get pregnant" I snapped.

"Well. They can, some genetic thing and blah blah. And you, you stupid Park got my younger brother pregnant and still bully the boy."

I fell silent. This has to be a prank. Stupid bitch she said she hates me. So it must be a prank. I hung up on her and blocked her before searching up Baekhyun's name.

I sent a message and waited a few minutes to see if he'd accept it. He didn't so i guess I'll just have to confront the boy in school tomorrow.

I jumped out of my car and walked back into Mcdonalds. I wish I hadn't.

Sehun had Jongin pinned on the floor while he shoved a Mcdouble in his mouth and poured Coke all over his face.

Why am I friends with these dumbasses?

Word Count: 884

This is rushed because i wrote in the cafeteria lol....