[[ONE]]

Baekhyun POV

Tears poured out of my eyes as I stared at the stick in my hand. I covered my mouth so my family wouldn't hear and sat down in the corner of my bathroom. I threw the pregnancy test across the bathroom and buried my head in my knees and cried.

It was couple minutes later when I heard my sister yell at me to get out of bathroom and to come down for dinner. I didn't want to be around anybody at the moment, I wanted be alone and die. I stared at the white pregnancy test lying near the trash can.

Two lines.

That means positive.

That means I'm pregnant. Maybe it's lying. It has to be lying. I'm a guy. I can't get pregnant. I just can't. Unless that article I saw was a big lie.

I stood up after convincing myself that the pregnancy test was wrong and wrapped it up in toilet paper before throwing it into the trash can. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. I was still upset. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked downstairs towards the dinning room and sat beside my sister who was busy talking to my dad about her job. She had just became a CEO of a well known business that I forgot the name of and she decided to visit us for the weekend. She seemed pretty excited about it so I just stayed quiet and listened. Well I tried to listen but my thoughts were somewhere else.

Pregnancy tests aren't always accurate are they? The chances of me being pregnant are low right? What did that article say again?

If I'm pregnant....then the dad must be....my eyes widened and stopped eating.

No no no no it can't be him.

But he's the only person I've ever had sex with.

"Are you okay Baek?" My mom asked, giving me a worried look. I nodded quickly and shoved my face rice so I wouldn't have to say anything.

The three continued talking and continued thinking and the more I thought the more I realized that I couldn't be pregnant.

I just can't.

"I'm a bit tired." I said for the first time "can I be excused so I can study for our test tomorrow and go to sleep?"

"Are you sure you're okay Baekhyun? You didn't eat much and you haven't talked at all and you're the most talkative person" my sister said.

"I'm fine I'm just a bit tired" I said.

"Well go ahead Baekhyun" my dad said "goodnight."

"Night" I stood up and dumped my plate into the trash before sitting it in the sink and walking upstairs to my room.

I pulled my science text book out of my book back and curled into my blanket. I couldn't study.

Instead of thinking that I'm not pregnant I started thinking about the what ifs.

What if I am.

What if the pregnancy test was actually true?

What if Chanyeol is the dad. Well he has to be. There's no what ifs about that.

I slid my text book away and lied down. I wanted to cry again but I willed the tears back down. I shouldn't be crying because I'm not pregnant. I can't get pregnant.

With that thought I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

::::

The need to vomit jerked me out of my sleep.

I jumped up from my bed and ran into the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before my dinner from last night poured out of my house.

I grabbed the edge of the toilet with one hand and wrapped my free arm around my stomach.

I groaned once I stopped and tried to catch my breath. I stood up and washed my face and hands, and since it was basically time for me to wake up for school I brushed my teeth and walked into my room to get dressed.

I pulled on a white T-shirt, black joggers, and a pastel pink hoodie. I didn't feel like styling my brown hair so I just brushed over it and slid my feet into my Nikes.

I put my science book into my backpack and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I couldn't make it downstairs before I had to vomit again. I threw my backpack onto the ground and ran into the bathroom and threw up again.

"Baekhyun honey?" My mom said. I looked up to see her looking at me. Her eyebrows were knitted together in a worried expression, her hair messed up from sleeping "are you okay? Do you want to stay home. You must be sick."

"I-I'm fine, mom" I said. I wasn't. But I couldn't miss today. The teacher would fail me and I wouldn't be able to redo the test.

"Are you sure?" she walked into the bathroom and placed the back of her hand onto my forehead.

"Hmm your not warm..." She said, frowning.

"I'm fine mom, I promise" I said standing up and walking out of the bathroom.

I wasn't in the mood for food so I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs, praying that I wouldn't vomit during school.

Word Count: 885
Hello!!
This is my first M-Preg and Baekyeol Fanfiction. I hope you like it ^•^
Don't forget to vote and comment tho you don't have to if you don't want to lol

©xxuxuxaox2018 - all rights reserved