[[NINETEEN]]

Baekhyun POV

"What about your dad?" Luhan asked as we walked towards our class. His arm was linked with mine, our conversation the only thing keeping my from noticing the stares from my peers.

I shrugged "he didn't say anything and I didn't give him enough time to say anything."

"Hopefully he accepts you like your mom does" Luhan gave me one of his smiles. Minseok wasn't here today, he was on a trip his homeroom class was having to a science lab. So it was just Luhan and I today.

"What if you doesn't" I asked, sitting down at our table.

"Then he'll be having to deal with Hyuna and you can live with me!"

"I don't want to live with you, Luhan."

"What?! Why?!"

"I don't want to be a burden."

Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes "you'll never be a burden to me, Baekhyun you know that." I shrugged and he just sighed.

I lied my head down on my desk and closed my eyes. Luhan rubbed my back and ran his fingers through my hair "you okay?"

"No, i'm not..." I mumbled.

"It'll be okay....you'll be okay. Everything will be okay, in 50 years you'll look back at this and laugh and be like 'i was so stressed but now i have 4 kids and 7 grandchildren' "

"You're an idiot, Han" i chuckled.

"Now. I can just tell the future" he smiled proudly "you should come over my house today, yeah?"

"No, I have to go to the doctors" I said "first ultrasound."

He gasped "omg omg i want to go! Can i please go with you?!"

"I don't see why not."

He squealed "you're the best, Minseok is gonna be so jealous! Ooh i can't wait to rub it in his face!"

I chuckled and shook my head. Not long after the teacher walked in and started class. I was starting to feel a little queasy near the end so i lied my head down and held my stomach.

Luhan stroked my hair, ignoring the judgemental looks the class was giving us. Most of the people here thought we were dating anyways, so most of them probably assumed that i even cheated on him with Chanyeol.

So they either thought that i was the ultimate liar, a whore or a cheater. Maybe even both. Luhan told me not to worry about it but I couldn't help it. He didn't understand how i felt when people look at me.

I feel disgusting.

Even Chanyeol's exes judged me, some of them even sent me looks of envy.

The class ended and everybody scurried away to lunch. I put my stuff into my bag and followed Luhan out of the classroom. He had his hand in mine which made me feel somewhat secure as we walked down the long hall. We stopped at end of the hall and he said,

"I have to put my stuff up i'll meet you in the library or are we going to the cafeteria this time?"

"Cafeteria" I said, my stomach growling "i'm hungry."

He chuckled and nodded before letting go of my hand and walking down the hall to his locker. I turned and walked the other way, my hands in my pockets and my gaze on the floor.

I poked my stomach with my thumb through the pockets and felt the hard spot where the baby was at. Bundled up in a ball. I couldn't help but wonder what he or she would come out looking like. Chanyeol or me?