[[TWENTY FOUR]]

Baekhyun POV

"...S-so you're leaving? As in like forever?" Minseok asked.

"Not forever, Seokie, just until I graduate."

Luhan groaned loudly which caused some of the people in the class to turn our way. He covered his face and groaned again.

"We don't graduate until next year. The babies will never be able to see their God father!" He said before grabbing my hands "why can't you live with me?!"

"Because Lu! I already got everything planned, I'll be back for the summer, how about that?"

"But it's October! The babies will be born in what? February, am I right? You're five months now-" he started counting on his fingers "-they'll be born in March, they'll he like 4 months before I get to see them!"

"Well there's nothing else I can do!" I didn't mean to sound so harsh, but Luhan had to understand that I had no other place to go and I don't want to be a burden.

Minseok sighed "Luhan it's the 21st century, we can video chat."

"Right" I said "and it's only for a couple months, maybe I'll be able to move back for senior year, I don't know but we have summer and then graduation and the summer after that."

"Will you make sure to tell the boys that I am their dad?"

"You're not their dad."

"But I act like their dad more than that son of bitch does!"

I rolled my eyes, "fine. You're their step dad."

"Better than nothing."

"Wait!" Minseok held his finger up "if he's their step dad then I get to be the God father then."

I let out a breathy chuckle as my two started arguing. I watched amusingly as Luhan slapped his hand on the table and said something in Chinese and then Minseok who I guess understood gasped and started arguing back in Chinese. I didn't even know Minseok could speak Chinese.

::::

I was walking towards the library to give back a book I had rented recently. Since I was moving schools there was no need to keep it any longer. As I turned the corner I felt to hands grab my shoulders and force me towards the bathroom. I glanced at the hands and rolled my eyes before sighing.

"What do you want?" I asked as soon as I was in the bathroom.

He held out a picture and I squinted before realizing what it was. The ultrasound. I can't believe she-

"Did you tell Dahyun to give this to me?"

"No!" I snapped "give me it" I reached for it but he pulled back.

"Why didn't you tell me you're having twins?"

"Does it matter?" I reached for it again "give me it!"

"Yes it does matter" he raised his arm up.

"Oh so now you care?" I was getting frustrated "nice timing."

"What do you mean?"

I balled my hands in fists "just leave me alone." I shoved past him and started towards the library. I quickly returned it before rushing towards the cafeteria where Minseok and Luhan were busy laughing.

They stopped laughing and looked at me. Luhan frowned,

"Are you okay?"

I lied my head down on the table and sighed.

Luhan glanced up from where I came before looking back at me "was it Chanyeol? What did he do?"

"Dahyun gave him my ultrasound and now he's all triggered about it."

"Dahyun? As in the schools biggest gossiper? Baekhyun what are you doing hanging with her?!" Minseok asked.

"I'm not hanging with her, if anything she's hanging with me! She even got me a gift for the twins and then asked me for the ultrasound. She's apparently trying to get him to change his mind about them."

"And has he?" Minseok asked.

I shrugged "even if he did then it's too late, now."

"Well it's his fault" Luhan said "if he doesn't get to see them then he doesn't get to see them. He acts as if you got pregnant on your own so you should have a choice if you him in their lives or not."

I sighed. I was beginning to think Luhan hated Chanyeol more than I did. To be honest I did want Chanyeol to be part of the boys lives. But then another part of me wanted to keep them away from the jock. I didn't know if that part was just because of selfish teenager feelings or if it was because I wanted to give Chanyeol what he wanted from the beginning.

I knew I didn't need Chanyeol nor did I want him. The boys have me. They have me, Hyuna, Minseok and Luhan and that's more than enough.

So fuck the other part of me that wanted Chanyeol in their lives.

"Right" I said while nodding "I don't want him in their lives, he won't be part of it."

"That's right" Luhan smiled but Minseok frowned.

"Did Luhan influence your decision?" He asked.

"No, it's truly what I want."

"Minseok! I'm not an influencer, I'm a supporter. There's a difference" Luhan rolled his eyes "and I for one support Baekhyun's decision. Chanyeol is an asshole and he does deserve to be part of the babies lives, don't you agree?"

"I agree that he's an asshole, but every child needs both of their parents. If Chanyeol is truly trying to change for the better then I think you should give him a chance, it's only fair."

"He doesn't deserve a chance!" Luhan argued back "it's Baekhyun's decision you should respect it."

"I do respect it I just think your influencing it."

"Baekhyun, am I influencing your decision?" Luhan asked with a smart attitude.

I shook my head "nope. It's my choice, I don't want Chanyeol in my kids lives so he won't be in their lives. I don't care if he's trying to change, he's been an asshole to me all these years and I'm not gonna suck up to him just because he's the father to my kids. He doesn't deserve it."

And I meant it.

Does he mean it?
Do you guys think Baekhyun is doing the right thing or the wrong thing?