[[TWELVE]]

Baekhyun POV

Right when i stepped through the school doors the little bit of people that were lingering around in the halls stared at me. They dropped all conversation and stared. I stopped walking and looked at each and every face, confused.

Was adding eye liner to my outfit today a set off? Are people finally noticing that there's a Byun Baekhyun going to their school just because i decided to wear to jeans that hugged my thighs?

I wasn't trying to dress up or anything, i was just dressed in something new. A dark pair of denim skinny jeans with a chain hanging from the belt loops and connected with the pocket, a maroon long sleeved shirt (i usually just wear hoodies all day), white Reeboks and eye liner. Which i barely ever wear.

I'm only wearing eye liner because Luhan told Minseok and I that we had to be the eye liner squad today or something like that.

So basically the only unusual thing i'm wearing is the eyeliner and...what i'm not wearing. A hoodie.

So why are they staring at-

Someone grabbed my hand and dragged my into the cafeteria. I was sat down and turned to face Minseok. Luhan took his seat beside the older and glared at me.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?!" Minseok whisper-yelled.

I cocked my head to the side and knitted my eyebrows "about...?"

"About?! You what this is about!" Luhan said, leaning across the table and grabbing my shoulders. He pulled my closer and Minseok leaned in as well, forming a weird circle around in the center of the table.

"You had sex with Chanyeol!" Luhan whisper-yelled-hissed.

My mouth went dry and i leaned away, sitting back down on my seat. So that's why everyone were staring at me as if i were some type of unbelievable, bizarre creature.

"I-is that all you heard?" i asked after a while. Hoping that is all they, and everyone else, heard.

My two best friends nodded and Luhan frowned "is it true?"

I considered lying. It would help but eventually I'd have to tell them, better off telling them now then later.

I nodded slowly, staring at my hands. I've been feeling disappointed in myself since the day i woke up beside Chanyeol. I felt even more disappointment when i realized i was pregnant. Now i can't even man up to tell the two people i trusted the most that i had sex and that i'm pregnant.

I glanced at Luhan then at Minseok. They both held the same look 'are you serious'

"And?" Minseok said, making a 'go on' gesture with his hands.

"There's nothing else to say" i lied. I shifted in my seat, lying isn't a strong suit for me.

"You're lying" Luhan said bluntly "and as you're best friend i am offended. You should be able to tell me everything and to find out by some random rumor going around like STDs that you had sex with the most popular guy here isn't the way i'd like to find out. Why didn't you tell me?" i opened my mouth to say something but he shook his head and continued ranting "best friends are suppose to tell each other everything even if its nothing important or something very important. Am i right Minseok-ah?"

Minseok shrugged and gave me a look that said 'im not on teams'

Luhan continued "i'm not mad at you, why would i be mad at you for loosing your virginity. I mad at you because you lost it to..to him" Luhan thrusted his index finger at someone behind him. Most likely Chanyeol. "And you didn't even tell me!"