[[THIRTEEN]]

Chanyeol POV

I sat down beside Jongin on the bleachers, out of breath from the training.

He slowly dribbled the ball on the ground before giving it to me "i got to go now....i have a make up test to do, the teacher will just have to deal with my stench" he shrugged, patted my knee and then walked out of the gym.

I sighed and took a drink of my water before starting to train again, just running up and down the court and shooting, since Jongin was gone i didn't have anyone to make passes to.

Suddenly i heard the clicking of heels on the gym floor which made me stop running and slowly turn around.

"Dahyun?" I said letting the ball bounce away from me. Dahyun is one of the popular girls in school. She's not the most popular(maybe the second) and she's the only girl i've dated twice.

The last time we dated we ended on somewhat okay terms but i've known that she's been wanting to get back at me for cheating. And considering the sly smirk plastered on her face, she had found something.

I lifted my shirt up and wiped the sweat off my forehead before asking "what do you want?"

She flipped her brown hair behind her shoulders and walked up to me "i found out something today!"

I frowned "and that something is..?"

The smirk turned into a smile and she pulled her phone out "well i was doing my usual thing, you know...being nosy, and i over heard that cute little Baekhyun guy and his friend, Minseok i think, talking" she nodded to herself "Minseok told him a cute little story about his boyfriend, Chan, i think it was Chan..." she shrugged and tapped on her Facebook app "anyways but then. I heard something else...from cutie Baek."

I cringed at the nickname she gave him as she continued "aish" she shook her head "you fucked a nerd? You could of done better, Channie."

My jaw went slack and i just stared at her as she went to her draft posts.

"And since i'm a very kind and considerate human being, i wanted to personally ask you how you want me to tell the whole school about your little slip up" she giggled "through social media or do you want me to announce it during lunch?"

I wanted to slap her so hard. Dahyun is someone you don't want to tell a secret to. She'd do anything to get any type of blackmail on you.

Which only meant she wanted me to do something. "What do you want me to do, Dahyun?"

She smiled "i just want you to choose, dear Channie. This is a mistake that you won't be able to hide for long."

"Who said i'm the dad of that thing?" i snapped.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "Chanyeol. Can't you be smart for once and not let your ego get to you? Byun Baekhyun may be a cute boy but i'm pretty fucking sure that no one would even think about fucking him. Unless your one of those gross kinky guys that take pleasure in innocence."

I bit the insides of my jaw as i tried to think of a way out of this. Dahyun is a very complicated girl and takes joy in making other people's lives a living hell. She's the biggest gossip in the school and people believe every word she says. And even though i'm the most popular being in this school it won't stop the students from following her like she's Hitler and they're the Germans. And i'm apparently the Jew.

This could ruin my reputation. My life. My everything. I'd loose all my friends and followers. Not just because i got someone pregnant but because it was someone like Baekhyun.

Dahyun snapped her fingers "come on, Chanyeol i don't have all day."

"Why do you care, Dahyun?! Can't you get over the fact that i broke up with you?! I d-"

"Chanyeol this isn't about me wanting to get my revenge on you, i'm not that childish! This is about me showing the school that your not the all so perfect prince you claim to be."

"So you're jealous?"

"Jealous?!" she laughed "why on earth would i be jealous of you?!" she shook her head "i just want you to hurry and tell me how you want to be exposed. The bell is about to ring and if you don't hurry up i'll take matters into my own hands."

I balled my hands into fists and glared at the annoying brunette. She wasn't smiling anymore but her eyes were.

Dahyun rolled her eyes "fine. Nevermind. I'll just..." she shook her head and deleted her draft and went to Snapchat. Dahyun looked up and smiled "i know what i'm going to do."

With that she turned and click-clacked towards the exit. But before she exited she turned and asked "you do know you're the dad right? I'm sure Baekhyun isn't the type of person to make up a story like that."

I stayed silent. If i said yes then i'd be admitting it to myself. And i didn't want to do that.

She rolled her eyes "what are you going to do?"

"Nothing" that i was sure of.

"Nothing? You're just going to let Baekhyun deal with it himself even though half of it is your fault too?"

"It's not my fault! It was the alcohol."

"So even though you slipped up and got the boy pregnant you're just going to let him go through it alone?"

"He's not alone he has his sister and Minseok i guess."

"But you're the dad!"

"Physically yes."

Dabyun scoffed "you're so childish and egotistical, Chanyeol. I don't know what i ever saw in you." with that being said she turned and stomped out of the door.

I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair and started walking towards the locker room.

How do you feel about Dahyun?