[[SEVENTEEN]]

Baekhyun POV
*a month later. Baek is 5 months prego*

The past month wasn't easier and it was beginning to get even more hard as time went on. No the pregnancy wasn't hard, yet, i was showing just a little so i assumed i still had a little more time to hide it. But the people at school were making it hard.

Sehun and Chanyeol bullied me more than before. It seemed to me that Jongin stopped hanging out with Sehun and Chanyeol for some reason. Instead i see him with this adorable dough eyed boy that usually always sat alone or with a Chinese guy with brown hair.

Jongin, for some reason, has also helped defend me from Sehun and Chanyeol. He seems to have nothing to do with the two anymore.

Luhan and Minseok have been fighting over who would be the godparent. They even got in an argument with Hyuna which was very hilarious.

Hyuna is helping as well, as much as she can. She can't really help me at school but she helps push me to go or to continue with the pregnancy. Because i know its going to get harder and i'm glad to have my friends and my sister on my side and to help boost me.

I feel like Jongin is trying to be my friend as well. He has never really bullied me before, he only laughed when they laughed and i may have gotten a few shoves or something like that. But he always gave me a side glance, even when he with Sehun or Chanyeol, a way to say sorry maybe? I don't know.

Dahyun is also trying to be nice. But she's the one that divulged my secret to the whole student body anyways, even the teachers know, so i don't know if i can trust or not. She looks nice but maybe she's a fake.

Luhan has been helping me with names. Already. He even had the audacity to suggest "Luhan" as one. I quickly rejected.

I have 2 girl names and 2 boy names. And there's probably many more since Luhan has been writing them down in a notebook.

I can't help but feel a little bit of excitement. Hyuna, Minseok and Luhan are making things much more easier, helping relieve stress and help keep me happy and all. I'm thankful for them. I don't know what i would do without them. Even if they annoy me.

I was sitting in the waiting room of the baby clinic with my hands folded in my lap. That same woman i saw a long time ago (not that long maybe a month) was there with her baby.

I like how she would just play with her baby and act as if they were only the only people in the world. She would talk to him and he would just make cooing noises back and try to touch her face, which she gladly let him do.

I've heard her say his name a few times, Sungwon, i think. He's a cute baby.

It makes me think of mine, which has only been alive for 2 months and some weeks but still. I still couldn't help but think about the small human growing inside of me.

How i wanted to abort it.

But now i don't.

The idea of killing something like the small, fat cute smiling creature in the woman's arms was a little sickening to me now.

Funny thing is, Hyuna may have played a huge role of convincing me to keep this baby but that woman and her son, who are complete strangers to me, also played a small role.

I only went to the doctor for a check up, nothing serious. So i was currently driving back home, today was the day i was thinking about telling my parents. I was thinking about telling them during dinner tonight.

Hyuna had said if they didn't accept me that i could live with her, but her house isn't in Busan. She lives in Anyang. And it'll be time for our major exams when she leaves. I'd just have to deal with them, if they don't accept me, until i'm out of school. I can move in with Hyuna and begin my Junior year in Anyang.

I pulled into the driveway and hopped out of my car. My parents were already home from work which meant dinner would start at 7 tonight instead of 8 or 9.

I walked into my room to change into something comfortable before lying on my bed, thinking about taking a nap since it was only 4PM and today is Sunday meaning i should sleep as much as I could before I return to Hell.

I was beginning to show. Dr. Re had said first timers normally begin to show around four or five months but since i'm quite skinny i could start showing earlier. Its not big or noticable, just a tiny a bulge. I was still surprised when i first saw it though.

I rested my hand over my stomach, feeling bulge and rubbed it. I wonder if he or she can hear me, or if it even had ears yet. It should have ears. Shouldn't it?

Just as I was about to fall to sleep my door opened. I jerked my hand away from my stomach and sat up only to find that it was Hyuna.

"How was today?" she asked, shutting my door behind her and sitting on my bed. She crossed her legs and tilted her head.

"It was fine. Dr. Re said the baby is doing well, i wont have to go back till next month" I said "i'm also starting to show, just a tiny bit."

"Already?! I started showing at like 6 months" she exclaimed. I chuckled and shrugged.

"She said its because i'm very skinny."

"You calling me fat?"

"No haha."

She crossed her arms and pouted "yes you are." She truly is not fat, just a bit chubby, mostly on her face.

"Your chubby."

"That's the cute way of calling someone fat."

I rolled my eyes "i'm telling mom and dad tonight at dinner...about the pregnancy."

She nodded and placed a hand on mine "everything will go well, mom and dad are understanding, they'll accept you."

I looked at her and nodded "thanks, i'mma take a nap now."

She smiled and patted my hand before standing up "have a nice nap, then. I'll wake you before dinner."

"Okay" i said as she shut the door. I lied back down, resting my arm behind my head. I closed my eyes and not even 5 minutes later drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 1116

So sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks i've been extremely busy