[[TWO]]

Baekhyun POV

I walked through the school doors feeling trash and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast since I didn't eat anything at home.

There were a few students in the cafeteria already but it was still early so most of them were asleep or trying to accept reality and wake up.

I grabbed a chocolate muffin and scanned the cafeteria for my best and only friends Minseok and Luhan. I only saw Luhan meaning Minseok was either on his way or staying out.

I sat down in front of Luhan and lied my head down into my arms. I heard Luhan sit his book down and then he poked my head "you okay? What's wrong?"

I shook my head "I don't feel good."

"Then why didn't you stay out?" Luhan asked, grabbing my head and lifting it up "no offense but you trashier than ever."

"Thanks" I mumbled "I was trying out the new look."

Luhan chuckled and then picked my muffin up "are you going to eat this?"

"No."

He pinched a piece of it off and put it in his mouth "are you sick?"

I shrugged and lied my head back down. Isn't morning sickness a sign of pregnancy? Or maybe my mom poisoned me and that's why I'm throwing up ever where.

Hopefully it's the second option.

It's probably not. I looked down at my stomach, flat right now. I couldn't help but think that an actual human being could be forming inside there right now...I didn't want to think that but I did. What if I'm actually pregnant and there's a thing growing inside me.

A thing with fingernails.

I shivered and closed my eyes. I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant.

I poked my stomach and scrunched my nose up. There's nothing in there other than stomach acids and small bits of a chocolate muffin.

I'm sure of it.

Luhan shoved the rest of the muffin in his mouth and stood up "Minseok will be coming in late. He has a doctor's appointment, let's go to class."

I nodded and grabbed my backpack before standing up and following the taller out of the cafeteria, only to run into someone as I tried to walk out if the door.

"Watch out" Chanyeol snapped, shoving me back. He's been 10x meaner to me since the day we woke up in the same bed. Naked.

We promised to never speak of it or tell anyone. But he's still taking his anger about it out on me like it's all my fault, when we were both drunk.

I'm never drinking again. That's a promise I'll definitely keep.

I quickly walked past him ignoring the rude words he said to me.

Luhan put his arm around my shoulders and we walked down the hall.

If I am pregnant and Chanyeol is the dad then what will he do? Will I tell him? How will he react?

Would I even keep the baby?

Word Count: 535

This one is a bit short. I promise they'll be way like longer than this in the future.
Also I forgot to say this on the first chapter but English is not my first language, so excuse the mistakes ^•^