Chapter 29

Mitch's POV

I fall asleep on the plane with Becca's head leaning on my shoulder.

-Dr Who Time Travel-

I wake up a little while later....Okay an hour....Fine 2 hours....But it was a ten hour flight.

I look over at Becca who was currentley staring out the window. I wave my hand in front of her face.

"Earth to Becca.''

"Sorry Becca is in Juipeter." She says turning tworads me causing me to chuckle.

"Well tell Becca I miss her then."

"Ok I will get it to her but she won't get the message for another 7 years."  she says.

"So pretty much like pooping gum." I say making her burst out into laughter.

"Yes Mitch pooping gum."

(Fun fact when you swallow gum it takes 7 years to digest it.)

"You excited?" I ask her... I know that she is going to say that she was excited, she has always wanted to travel to the UK.

"Kinda" She says shrugging her shoulders. I give her a Tell-Me-The-Thruth look. and she says "Ok fine I'm so excited i have always wanted to come here and we are.... The best part is i'm with the most amazing people ever." I smile at the last part. "We love you too Beccster." I say kissing the top of her head.

"PG-13 Please." I here Adam say behind us.

.

Ian's POV

I got bored on the plane so i decided to take out my phone and create a group text thing for all of us. We manly just spammed each other the most random things. 

Jerome: Do you think it's possible to eat with a spoon if it's in your nose.

Ian: Dude whats wrong with you

Adam: He's a Bacca what do you expect??

Tyler: Yeah he chops people with axes this is normal for him

Ian: Yeah i guess your right

Jerome: Nobody anwered my question yet... I guess I just have to test my theory

The chat filled up with Jerome don't Jerome that's gross and a couple yeaaah's.

After awhile of being on the group chat I turned off my phone and leaned back in my seat. I look to my right and see that Adam fell asleep. I take his phone from his lap and log onto his twitter.

"Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that Ian is the best dood ever" I type and it takes froever to load.

"load...load...load..load" I mutter under my breath.

"What are you loading." Adam says just waking up. He stretches his arms out and looks over at me and notices i have his phone.

"Wow Ian" He says laughing.

"I only speak the truth" I say as he laughs.

_______________

Sorry its not that long but....Yeah

BAI

Keep Eating Rainbows

~Allyson