Chapter 23

Becca's POV

"So do you have a boyfriends?" I ask Crystal over Skype later that week.

"I know this sounds stupid but I like a youtuber." She says blushing.

"who is it I might have recorded some videos with him before. " I say curiosly

"Well I don't think you have ever recorded with him but is youtube name is Munching Potato or Burrito or something like that." She says trying to think of what the name is.

"You mean MunchingBrotato." I say with my mouth wide in shock.

"Yeah he seems awesome."

"Well you will meet him when we go to the UK." I say smiling.

"Really" She practically screams.

"Hey I got to go I promised Mitch we would have a movie night tonight." I say  We say our good-byes then hang-up.

__

It was already 5 p.m. I was having a lazy day. I was wearing some gray comfy pants with a T-shirt and my under-amour sweatshirt.  I remember I haven't gotten the mail yet so I walk downstairs and open my mailbox with my key.

Bills, Bills, Junk, Bills, Junk.  I sigh as I go though my mail and throw it onto the counter.

I check my E-Mail I most of it is Spam mail.

__

I was sitting in my bedroom recording a solo survival world video and hear my door open. 

"HI Becca" I hear Mitch say and I hear my door slowly creak open.

"You in here" He asks as he opens the door.

"Nope. nobody's in here. Please leave a message after the beep beeeeeeeeeeep." I says as he walks in and sits down on my bed.

"Well tell Becca I brought her favorite movie and if she's not here she can't watch it then." Mitch says laughing at my voice mail impression.

"I'm here" I say getting up from my computer chair after pressing end on my recording.

"I'm going to put on my pajamas quick" I say shutting the door behind him as he walks out and puts the movie in. 

I come out of my room to see Mitch sitting on the couch with popcorn and root-beer-floats.  He hands me a root beer float.

"Cheers" I giggle as our glasses bang together and we take a drink of it.

"Brain Freeze" Mitch screams putting his float back down on the table as I laugh. 

I look at the TV as the PIXAR thing starts playing.

"Mitch did you get Toy Story?" I ask smiling up at him.

"Of course it was our favorite as kids remember." He says then I remember.

__Flashback__

I hand Mitch a movie while we were at the movie store that was labeled with Toy Story. We pay for the movie and walk back to my house. We climb into the tree house that me and dad made in my backyard. I sat down in one bean-bag chair as Mitch sat in the other. I see the little TV and DVR that I put in there.

we sat and watched the movie while eating popcorn and drinking root-beer-floats.  

__End Of Flashback__

"I love you Mitch." I says kissing his cheek.

"I love you to" He says wrapping his arm around me.