Chapter 5

Becca's POV

(LE NEXT DAY)

"FOOOOD" I say walking into the team crafted house with pizza.

"Thanks Dood" Ian says walking past me with his plate full.

I walk into the living room and look for a spot to sit. I see that there is a spot next to Jerome so i go sit by him.

"What movie are we gonna whatch?"

"Hunger Deans"

______After Pizza and movie________________

"Lets go record who wants to play battle dome" Adam says jumping up

The room fills with everyone screaming "yeahhhhh" except me.

"well i have to go anyways"

"why" Ian whines " record a video with us itll be fun"

"Ok then i get to be a team captian"

"Yay" Ian says going off to his room like a 5 year old on christmas.

I grab my laptop from my bag and open minecraft and a recording sofware.

The teams are

Me, mitch, jerome, adam

VS

Jason, Ty Ian, Quentien

----Five minutes after build stage-----

so its just me, Mitch, Jason, and Ty

"jason their coming." Ty screams

"Retreat Mitch." I yell

"no the Beja don't retreat" he says while running over to Jason and killing him. he goes for Ty but i swop in and steal his kill.

"YEAH WE WON." I scream

"WE DID IT. GG EVERYONE." Mitch yells while reaching behide him to high five my i high five him.

"Make sure to slap dat like button with yo forehead. good night everyone." Mitch says before we end the recording.

Ian walks over to me."told you we would have fun." and walks away back to his room.

"hey wanna go swimming." mitch asks everyone.

the room once again fills with"yeahs" but i just sit their.

"Becca don't you wanna swim you used to love swimming." Mitch asks me

" I do love swimming but i don't just carry around a swimsuit in my purse." i say.

"oh well ill go with you to go grab it." he says

"fine." i say walking out the door with Mitch following me. I hop in my and start it. Mitch hops in to.

"so about 7th grade...?"  he says

"Mitch what does it matter it was 7th grade." i say with anger in my voice.

"well i thought you might have liked me Becca." he shots right back at me. i feel tears start to build up in my eyes. I look at him and just stare at him.

"how did you know." i look at him knowing a tear was rolling down my face.

"well i guess i thought you liked me cause i liked you." he says quietly.

"wait what." i say looking up and whipping a tear away.

"you see i have always liked you since then and i always will." i just stare at him in silence not knowing what to say to back. usually i can just shot something right back at people but not now.

_____________________________________________

Please Vote and Comment. Follow me and my sister ( she has been helping me write this) Katelynmakeup28.