Chapter 27

Crystal's POV

" I have to go to the bathroom quick." I say and grab the arm next to me which is Sam. We walk into the bathrooms and I hear a familiar cry. I look at the stales and see if there are any empty ones. Under one of the stall doors I see a pair of black converse. But theses black converse belonged to my best friend, Becca.

I look at Sam and she notices the shoes to. The crying is coming from that stall. I knock on the door. "occupied." I hear a light voice from the other side of the door.

"Becca it's me and Sam let us in." I demand her to open the door.  about 2 seconds later Sam knocks on the door.

"Becca open this door right now or I will crawl under the stall."  Sam says strictly but with worry still in her voice. Not even a second later  the door opens to reveal a puffy eyed Becca. I look closer under her eye and see she has a black eye that is swelled up really badly.

"Becca we were all so worried about you." Me and Sam say at the same time embracing her in a akward group hug in a bathroom stall.

"Are you okay?" I ask her touching her face slightly where the bruise is and ask, "Does it hurt when I touch it?" She shakes her head. I could tell that it was hurting her but she was tring to act like it wasn't a big deal.

"Here" I say handing her a paper towel with cold water on it. "Sam will you go tell the guys and ask somebody for some ice?" I ask as she nods and she leaves.  My mom is a nurse and my dad a doctor so I know lots of stuff when it comes to injurys.

Sam's POV

"Guys I have good news and bad news what do you want to hear first.?" I ask them. I hear a montage of 'Good.' and 'Bad.'.

"okay the good news is Becca is in the bathroom." They all let out a sigh that is full of relief, except Mitch.

"But there is bad...." I say and Mitch looks like he is about to either punch someone or cry.  I sigh and tell them, "She is crying and has a black eye. We don't know what happned yet but we will find out.  I need to go grab ice." I say taking off toward the hot-dog stand before I burst into tears.

"Do you happen to have any ice." I ask the lady wiping the bottom of my eye makng sure there were no tears who snuck through my eye. 

"Here you go ma'am." She says handing me a ziplock bag that is full of ice. I run back to the bathroom and hand it to Becca who places it over her eye.

Me and Crystal both grab one of her hnads as we guide her out of the bathroom.Ounce the guys see that we begin to approach them they all get up and run over to us. They all embrace Becca in a hug and Mitch is last.

Mitch's POV

I see them come out of the bathroom with a crying, and bruised up Becca. We all run over there and they guve her a hug. When I give her a hug I don't let go. I wrap my arms around her waist as she cries into my chest.

We decide that we had better be headed home soon.

"Piggy-back ride?" Becca says as she looks at me, she still has tears rolling down her cheek. I wipe away her tears gentley wth the back of my thumb and kiss her forehead. "Of course."  she hops on my back and it was a pretty silent walk back.

_____________________________

A/N
Yeah I have nothing to say....I might write another story or do like a Q and A story....You can ask me questions about anything. I might even write a story about real-life evens that have happened to me but not include their names and just put random names in it.  I might do one shots to tell me what you think n comments plz.

Contest will be ending soon so hurry and enter......Ian, Adam, Tyler, Jerome, Mitch, Jason, and Preston are already taken. To be in the story you don't need to have a boyfriend.

BAI
Keep Eating Rainbows

~Allyson.