Chapter 11

Becca’s POV

I walk across the hall and knock on Sam’s door. She walk to the door and opens it.

“Oh hey” she says greeting me.

“Hey want to come to a party thing at the guy’s house?”

“Yeah when is it”

I look down at my wrist that was watch less.  “We can just go in like half an hour, Ian texted me earlier and told me I can come whenever”

“Ok well you can come in if you want” she says opening the door wider and letting me in.

She starts walking down the hallway and say “you need to help me pick out an outfit” I smile and say “okay but it’s just a casual party nothing special ya’now “

“Yeah but I just want your opinion you seem like you have a good sense in style”  

“Ok” I say opening her closet doors and start looking through some of the stuff

“Hear wear this” I say throwing her a pair of blue jean shorts (Not to short but short) along with a white flowing looser fitting shirt that had an infinity sign on it. I also found a cute necklace that said love on it. I also told her to just wear white vans or converse if she has them which she does.

“Thanks” she says smiling.

“Ok well I’m going to go get ready to so just text me when you’re ready to go” I say then we exchange numbers.

I end up wearing a pair of jean shorts almost the same as Sam’s but mine were lighter colored, a light pink shirt that has a rose gold heart on it and has love written on it, I bring a Jean jacket that is pretty much the same color as my shorts just in case I get cold.

I was looking at my jewelry tree and found my favorite necklace that was rose gold and it was my name. I have a matching bracelet with it so I grab that to. I grab a pair of black and white converse and I’m ready to go.  

“Crap” I say out loud I forgot to do my hair so I just put it in a side braid.  I also just put on some water proof mascara. Then I finally leave and go across the hallway to Sam’s.

She opens the door right when I’m about to knock.

“I was just on my way over to get you” I say

“Oh I was just going to see if you were ready yet”

“Perfect timing” we say both at the same time then laugh.

We start walking towards my car but then I say “hey it’s not too far we can walk after all its really nice out”

“Sounds okay to me” she says and starts running and I start running to.

When we get there she looks at me.

“Is this really happening? They are like my idols and I am at their house”

“I know but they are normal people to so just act cool okay” She smiles and nods her head after I say that.

I open the door and walk into the living room.

“Hey Becca” the guys say al together.

“Hey Sam” Mitch and Jerome say since they were the only ones who meet her so far.

A/N

I guess I lied next chapter will be the actually party.

BAI

Keep Eating Rainbows

~Allyson