Chapter 8

Becca's POV

"Mitch guess what" I say excitedly skipping out of my bedroom into the living room where he was sitting watching TV.

By the way it has been a month or so since Mitch told me he use to like me. I have gotten pretty close to all the guys. they are like my family.....Well brothers.

Mitch look at me. "what. It must be something big you sound excited. Is it a pony."

"I wish it was a pony. I made a vlogging channel I thought it would be fun to vlog. Wanna help me film my first video?"  I ask with a huge smile on my face.

"LEGGO FILM." I screams running into my room and grabbing my camera. I chuckle as he presses record.

"Hey guys so I am filming my first v-log with this dork." I say as I point the camera to him and he makes a silly face at the camera. "see what I mean by dork" I say again chuckling.

_________________________AFTER FILMING THE V-LOG AND MITCH LEAVES______

 After Mitch left it was pretty late so I put on my PJ's and cuddle up on the couch with a blanket and some Netflix. I drift off to sleep.

__________________________MORNING TIME_______________________

I wake up and take a shower, eat, do my hair, brush me teeth, get dresses. you know the usual. I then go on a walk just to the corner Starbucks. I walk into the Starbucks. It always makes me feel happy walking into Starbucks ever since I meet the guys I always sit at the same table me and the guys sat at the day we meet.

"Hot Chocolate please." I say smiling at the girl handing her my money. she hands me the change and I give it back to her. "Keep the change"

"Thanks" She says smiling

I decide to walk to the guys house. its not to far away.

_____________AT THE HOUSE_______________

I walk in and see them all sitting in the living room just haging out.

"hey guys" I say walking into the living room.

I sit next to Jason and Mitch on one couch and we just all talk and have fun. I vlog a little bit.

soon it is 8:30pm so I decide to go home.

Jerome drives me home.

When we get to my place he comes inside with me for a little bit. " Want to film a Q and A with me tomorrow" I ask him. "Yeah just call me whenever." he says. I give him a hug and say goodbye and he leaves. "BAI" I yell as he get into his car. he just simply waves back.

I finish my v-log and post it on my channel. I go to bed nd have the weirdest dream ever.

_________________DREAM____________

" NOOO" adam yells as his character falls into space. I then realize its minecraft.

"Adam??? can you hear me" Jerome says worriedly but there is no reply.

My character looks to the side and Mitch is coming towards me and gives me a hug. "I still Love you" He says while his character hugs me.

What is happening

Ian come running over to me and Mitch with a camera in his hand and laughs evilly.

____________________________________________

I jolt up from my bed and grab my phone and check the time . 6:30 am well might as well stay awake now.

______________________________at the team crafted house later____________

"NOOO" Adam yells as his sky character falls into the space. what is happening for real.  "Adam Did you really just die" Jerome say laughing.

"SkythekidRS was doomed to fall by ASFJerome" come up into the chat.  Adam doesn't say anything which is strange. "Adam??? can you hear me" Jerome says worriedly but there is no reply from Adam.

I was playing sky block with them. I then hear Jerome scream "Adam No don't ....." then start laughing "stop ..tickling me .....Adam..please" he says between his laughs. About 30 seconds later I hear Adam say "ok im back"

that was weird because in my dream almost the same thing happened but I thought he really   died in my dream .

"Thanks for watching go check Jerome and Adam out in the description. Keep on eating rainbows. BAI  " I say ending the recording.

____________________________________ A/N___________________________________

I don't know what else to write but here is a boring chapter. tell me what you think. any ideas I might use them and give you a shout out in the chapter. BAII

Keep on eating rainbows

~ Allyson (that's my name lol)