Chapter 13

Becca's POV

Adam was driving so he pulled into the parking lot and turns off the car. He and Mitch both look back at me and give me reassuring looks. I look back at them and smile nervously. I haven't talked to Justin ever since he was kissing my so called "best friend". They both could tell I was kind of nervous to see him again.

We get out of the car and walk in. I see Justin sitting at a table alone staring at his phone he would occasionally chuckle. He must just be watching some stupid video or something.  

"guys I think I should just talk to him first" I say then start walking over there. until Adam grabs my arm. I turn around.

"I'll be fine dood" I say giving him a reassuring smile.

Adam and Mitch sat at a table and I went and sat my Justin.

"watcha' watching?" I ask as I sit in a chair next to him.

"oh just a video" he says pausing his video and putting his phone away.

"soo.." I say awkwardly.

"Here I got you your favorite" He says pushing a cup towards  me.

"thanks" I take a sip.  wow all this time and he remembered my favorite Starbucks drink. Hot Chocolate.

"So I'm guessing it's pretty important if you told me to come here right when I was with my friends"

"Yeah I was kind of wondering if you want to go on a date with me like we can go out for dinner or something"

"uh.. I have a boyfriend" I say awkwardly.

"oh" he says disappointed.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I check my messages.

Its from Mitch and says. "You alright over there"

"I need to go Justin" I say getting up from my chair.

he gets up to. and gives me a hug. He whispered in my ear. "when I find out who your boyfriend is I'm going to hurt them"

I go into the bathroom quick and dial Mitch's number.

M=Mitch        B=Becca

M: You okay?

B: yeah but you aren't

M" what do you mean

B: he said when he finds out who my boyfriend is he is going to hurt them.

M: Bec it's okay I have a plan.

B:we move to Antarctica with the penguins.

M: nah that was plan B but since he is gone now you can stop hiding in the bathroom and come home.

"Can we still go to Antarctica pweas." I say getting into the car

"I'd rather go to a bonfire" Mitch says as Adam starts driving.

When we pull into the driveway we get out of the car and walk into the backyard.

"New record I got asked out twice in one day" Mitch looks at me weirdly.

"Yeah he asked me out" I say.

Mitch puts his arm around as we walk into the backyard.

  We all sit around the fire. It got chilly so pretty much everyone was wearing a hoddie.  We were roasting marshmallows as we sat and talked. I had a good time and we all Laughed a lot to.

I lean my head against Mitch's shoulder ad we sit and listen to Jason telling us about one of his old friends.

"yeah he moved away at the end of 6th grade and moved somewhere else I haven't talked to him until lately and he said he was in LA for awhile do I asked him if he wanted to come over sometime" Jason says

"Why did he move" Ian asked "his mom got a new job I think" Jason answered.

"what was his name again I forgot" Adam says. "Justin" Jason says.

I immediately perk up and almost choke on my marshmallow.

isn't that the name of your exe Bec?" Jerome ask.

"Yes" I say looking at Jason.

"Jason he can't come over please" I say to Jason.

"why not he was my best friend"

"and also my exe boyfriend who cheated on me and is going to hurt Mitch if he finds out i'm dating Mitch" I say worriedly.

"But Bec..." I get up and walk inside.

I sit down on the couch and just think.

"You okay" I feel an arm touch my shoulder. I turn around and see Ian.

I shrug my shoulders. Ian comes and sits next to me. "Its ok dood he won't really hurt Mitch"

"Yeah but he is really really mad that I rejected him trust me he doesn't like it when people reject him"

"Well if he even touches you I will mess his face up."

I giggle at Ian threating to beat him up. I give Ian a friendly hug.

"Thanks Ian" I say smiling.

"Anytime dood. Anybody else I need to beat up?" he says jokingly

"Hmmmm...Actually there is this one guy he make YouTube videos and I think his Mincraft name is Tuesday or maybe it's Monday" I say.

"Well come on we have marshmallows to roast." He says getting up and I go behind him.

We go and sit back down and Mitch looks down at me and smiles. I look over and I see Sam and Jerome are holding hands. I look back up at Mitch and laugh to.

"Crap" I say out loud.

"didn't we go through this Bec that's what you do in the bathroom"

"No I forgot to finish my vlog who wants to be in the rest of my vlog.

it became silent around the fire as somebody walked into the backyard.

I look up at Jason and give him the death-glare. Mitch puts his arm around me and holds me close to him as Justin walks and sits at the only empty spot.....By me.

___________________

A/N

So what do ya think?

You like? you Love? you Hate?

what do you think will happen next?

BAI

Keep Eating Rainbows.

~Allyson