CH 1.Different change for a fat girl

Hey everybody this is a new book I'm starting ,this is based on true experienced that lots of girls go through. I'm not discriminating anyone based on there weight I'm just expressing personal experiences that have happens to lots of people and this start will teach to not be ashamed of your body. i hope you enjoy and vote my lovelies ^_^

All Rights Reserved

Warning there is some cursing if you don't like don't read, it's nothing personal. Sorry :(

--

Callie POV

"Why!? How could you do this to me!" I was in tears and I couldn't control it anymore.

"Honey look sorry it has to be this way I really really want things to work out but it's his" she didn't finish her sentence.

I was in tears again. My body shook. All the memories of my smiling face with my parents all gone. All this time they've been lying to me.

"I don't understand why couldn't you be honest with me. Do you have any idea how this has affected me. All the time you've been hiding?  Fighting all the time and now I'll never have my happy family again. Is that what you want to do to me! I don't have any friends and your all I have left and now it's over!"

"Please honey calm down its better this way.your father and I-"

"Ya you and dad what about me! Have you considered what might happen to me if you guys split up!"

I couldn't take this , seventeen years and all they did was lie. When they held my hand when I went to my first day in kindergarten.

I remember their smiles when they held my hands and gave me a kiss goodbye. Was it all fake? Was all of this a dream? Was I sleeping and having a nightmare. It has to be it has to be.

All I want to do is wake up from this nightmare all this was too much to bear and I wasn't ready to hear it.

Dad walks in the room his head held down in shame. well, he should be ashamed. Both of them should be ashamed. I love them so much and now that their going to split up a part of my heart was broken. Crippled into tiny pieces and bits. I don't think anything can mold it together.

"Sweetie please you know I love you it's just love is a dangerous thing, this stuff happens to a lot of people. You don't understand yet someday you will"

I just looked at his blurry figure. I'll miss his cheeky smile and the tickle fights we use to have.

Maybe I should just accept it.

And that's what I did

*********

My head hurt knowing that I've been repeating this in my mind several times in a row. I think it was six times.

I pull my hoodie over my face to cover my tears. I noticed mom looking through the review mirror and I look down. I can't stare into her eyes. I ... I just can't except the fact that they're getting a divorce. I know it happens to a lot of families but why mine.

They were the only people there to push me in the right direction.

With only one half I'll probably stumble from all the times I've struggled. Being bullied was hard to handle so in one way I was glad we were leaving.we were leaving to go to Ohio. Mom got a job, apparently she was planning this for sometime. Ooh how that pissed me off. Why does she have to hide everything.

What's next I have a secret sister that's from another country.

OK stop stop that's over doing it.